[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 10 seconds to convince me why I should lift
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 610x610) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 610x610
You have 10 seconds to convince me why I should lift
>>
you'll get erectile dysfunction
>>
>>37809390

An hour a day of your life to make you feel better than every other man around you in your day-to-day.
>>
>>37809390
That guy clearly does, just not seriously. And I severely doubt you have a face as attractive as his.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>>37809397
>this is what fit considers /fit/ these days

His beard covers up his jaw, he chad squints so you cant see his fucked up eyes, and he has a tan to cover up blemeshis along with some basic cover up. And he has a meme haircut. Any man can look like this.

>>37809396
>feeling good
>sore day in and day out
>snap back
>etc.
>>
>>37809397
As a matter of fact i know that he doesnt lift, he does a lot of sports though, martial arts and stuff like that

So yeah, he doesnt really have any miscle but still the 'sporty' type of body, which is better for models, as there are a lot of critics saying models like david gandy are becoming too big
>>
>>37809390
You shouldn't, you should kill yourself
>>
>>37809390
nope, don't bother. life must be 10/10 for you, you genetic specimen you.
>>
>>37809390
serious answer: health
silly answer: post-apocalyptic prep
>>
>>37809596
>lifting 500 lbs on my back is healthy and skipping cardio is healthy too
>>
why would i give a fuck? keep being skelly/fat/skinnyfat
>>
>feel like a god when you leave the gym
>feel like a god when you're deadlifting a new max
>look better
>easier to get girls
>healthier
>improves confidence
>other men respect you more
>weightlifting culture is like being in an exclusive club
>>
>>37809390

people who just work arms, chest and shoulders and dont work their entire body make me feel sick.
>>
>>37809721
>he seriously thinks women and men give a fuck
>he needs to lift to get girls and confidence

never going to make it

>>37809730
Hot opinions there bro. Really convincing argument. Sparing some virgin nerd feelings. wow.
>>
>>37809612
>no cardio

keep on keeping on bud
>>
>>37810971
cardio is not lifting
>>
Don't, become a qt trap b and acquire a trip
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 599x899) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 599x899
Respect and fear from males and lust from women. Also the health benefits. It's the best investment a man can make.
>>
>>37811014
But chad doesnt lift and he is healthier and gets more lust and respect then you
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.