[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i want her body. but i dont have her petite frame. if i starved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1454168807850.jpg (65 KB, 396x1004) Image search: [Google]
1454168807850.jpg
65 KB, 396x1004
i want her body. but i dont have her petite frame. if i starved myself and worked out would i look like her?
>>
>>37809187
She doesn't look like she starves herself so no
You won't look like her you'll look like a starved version of you, can't change bone structure
>>
>>37809187
Why not aim for a body that compliments your frame?
>>
yes, lose muscle and fat
>>
>>37809228
Some frames can't be complemented
>>
>>37809187
Moderate weight lifting split+30 min cardio and eating above 2000 will do.
>>
>>37809235
Unless you have a deformed bone structure, there is.
>>
>>37809255
No
>>
>>37809255
inverted triangle always looks bad :/
t. inverted triangle
>>
>>37809187
>
is this some fucking scene from star wars?
>>
>>37809514
Yes. Proof me wrong. Show me someone which proof your point.
>>
>>37809187
depends do you have a freakishly large mouth
>>
>>37809546
Most people have this deformity because they are all underdeveloped because their moms got sold the slim milk health Jew
>>
>>37809187
Post a pic
>>
How are you going to be able to work out if you starve yourself bitch? Just work out and eat less than you burn daily.

Btw she works out like crazy.
>>
>>37809187
Listen: STOP TRYING TO BE A CARBON-COPY OF SOMEONE ELSE. BECAUSE YOU CAN'T. YOU END UP BEING A CHEAP IMITATION.

JUST FUCKING LIFT/WORKOUT. Become a better version of the unique being that is YOU instead. Then maybe some faggot will want to be a carbon copy of YOU.
>>
>>37809187
I see a couple of aneroxics per month. If they are not starved enough, they usually look qt3.14 as fuck. Just like anzu
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
>>37809187
not so sure about starving.
mostly lifting.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.