[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women think this is a 10/10? I get that he is pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: MarkPattun.jpg (7 KB, 175x287) Image search: [Google]
MarkPattun.jpg
7 KB, 175x287
Why do women think this is a 10/10?

I get that he is pretty big and also lean but his face isn't that good? It's a 7 or 8 out of 10 at best

Can someone explain why this is posted here all the time?
>>
File: Son of Zeus.png (719 KB, 580x923) Image search: [Google]
Son of Zeus.png
719 KB, 580x923
>>37808911
He was a little over-dieted in that pic. Also, he hadn't tanned in a while.

Facially, he looks better with a tan and higher bf%, as most men do.

>Can someone explain why this is posted here all the time?

Because that's the king of /fit/, summerfag! Lurk moar and you'll figure it out!
>>
I think it has something to do with his frame if i recall correct.. or maybe it was his height..
>>
>>37808911
>Why do women think this is a 10/10?
>women
They dont.
>>
>>37808954
They do though.. I over heard my sister masturbating over him just the other day. Not even kidding. She kept saying ''Oh yeah, Big Mike, just like that, lift me like I'm nothing, Big Mike.''
>>
>>37808954
im a girl and i want to marry him and have ten thousand of his babies
>>
>>37808947
or face?
>>
>>37808936
>king of /fit/
Isnt that Zyzz though?
>tfw I will never understand this meme ;_;
>>
>>37809142
Some troll shooped a pic of zyzz's face over the original at some point and now people actually think zyzz looked that godly. I posted the original.
>>
>>37809142
It's not a meme - Mik3 Patt0n is the king of /fit/
>>
>>37809269
This tbqf famalam
>>
>>37809269
Seconded! Or thirded, actually.
>>
>>37808911
Haha yeah, sick thread bro!!
His face looks better in other photos, I think the lighting in that one just isn't very good.
It's not all looks though, his status in society comes into it too.
Nothing impresses women more than being the undisputed king of an online fitness community.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.