[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>low carbohydrate >high fat >ketogenic >intermittent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1455691167238.png (780 KB, 483x699) Image search: [Google]
1455691167238.png
780 KB, 483x699
>low carbohydrate
>high fat
>ketogenic
>intermittent fasting
>and lift

Am I going to die?
>>
>>37808632
Yes, so just accelerate the process and off yourself right now.
>>
>>37809266
[citation needed]
>>
>>37808632
yes.
>how do I know?
I've been trough ketosis, you will feel like shit guaranteed within 1st week, you will have to skip workout then.
>after that?
if you do not work and have no other obligations and gains goblins (friends family gf/bf) you might pull it off for a month, two if you are above 100kg under 160cm

no citation, try ketosis properly and ask yourself do you feel like liftin 4th day into less than 10g of carbs a day.
>>
>>37809400
>>37809400
K. I'm on 1st day and feeling that keto flue. I've got a serious sugar addiction and am no doubt heading for diabetes - I've been getting blurry vision occasionally for the last few weeks (just cut of my foot now, senpai) which is why I'm looking to just go cold turkey on carbs and sugar and ketogenic seems a good path as I don't do hunger well.

Perhaps doing the ketogenic for a few months without serious training just to reset the system, and then switch to low carb, high fat/protein or just a regular fit diet later on.
>>
>>37808632
Nope

in fact youve achieved super saiyan mode
>>
>>37809473
1st day is just mental shit.
your body still has enough sugar around the body to collect. you will know wjen that drains up.

dont worry about diabetes. drink plenty of fluids.
after 5 to 7 days (this is your 1st keto right?) you will be ok. after that continue with struggle and see when you feel well enough to cardio.

i suggest no training harder than bodyweight, even that shit will tire you out. gl annon
>>
>>37809533
Thank for the advice, Anon. Yes, first time on keto. I've been strong-fit before and semi-healthy at times but never fully gave up on sugar and always fell back to soda and irregular eating habits. I'll go full keto and put fit on hold, for now.
>>
>>37809628
coming out of keto fucking rocks.
you held it off for like.. month and a half, lets say some 45-50 days. you ate mushrooms, cheese, meat and always wishing that extra something.

now you come out of keto, and you can add fruit and potatoes and rice.. if you manage to stay within only those carbs - you are going places!
>>
>>37808632
> keto/ultra low carb

I screwed myself up royally by doing this, so I don't do this part anymore, but I maintained this exact regimen for just over a year. Calorie restriction on top of that, too (I was pudgy).

Ruined my bowels but looked better than I ever have in my life.
>>
I only have a little bit of experience with "normal keto" as opposed to vlcd which usually also means keto. Used to be a fatass, did vlcd for 5 months, then always ate meat, eggs, avocados, ketchup and the occasional slice of cheese for about 2-3 months, so basically little to no carbs. Felt fine during both periods, no problem with hunger or energy after the first week or so. Eventually started just eating whatever, lots of unhealthy shit, gained the 75 lbs I'd lost back over the period of 3-4 years. Currently on day 20-25 something of my second round of vlcd, doing cardio daily, no problem. No lifting right now though.

tl;dr: Your energy levels and hunger will be just fine, and you'll be able to be at least moderately active. At least if you're fat, anyway.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.