[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here had experience with getting rid of small blackheads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 255x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 255x280
Has anyone here had experience with getting rid of small blackheads on the nose? I've tried a bunch of face scrubs as well of those pore strips but they don't seem to solve the problem.
I work in a soil laboratory so I'm always getting dusty and dirty and these fucks just won't quit. My gf loves squeezing them which just leaves my snoot all red in the end. Fug.
>>
>>37807099
use a vacuum cleaner on it
>>
those asian facial parlours. they'll massage it out.
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
>>37807099
Those are sebaceous filaments anon. Once you get them, there's no way to get rid of them permanently. All you can do is keep them from getting bigger by avoiding things that might irritate the skin on your nose. Google or cgl or fa's skincare general could probably give you better advice tho.
>>
>>37807099
those are not blackheads

every fucker has these. its where the oil from your skin comes from. stop caring so much anon no one notices them.
>>
it's oil on the skin and dirt and maybe hair.

these are not blackheads.

you don't need to do any special fucking scrubbing.

and YOU fucked up by letting your gf squeeze or scratch them. you have sensitive damaged and dirty skin.

too long didn't read?
>shower twice a day.
>don't touch your face at all unless washing it
>stop using so many cleansers
>think about it like a diet, you keep trying new diets thrown at you and none work. now what? you are left worse than if you stuck with one diet.

>>37807206
false.
>>
>>37807099
I use a dedicated soft toothbrush in the shower. You just have to be very very gentile and go with small c i rcular motions.
>>
Use pore strips they should clear most of them away
>>
Buy betonite clay from a beauty store and activated charcoal tablet's from a pharmacy.
Mix about a teaspoon of betonite clay and two tablets of the charcoal in a glass bowl. Just open the tablets and pour them in.
You have to mix it with a wooden or plastic spoon, not metal or it will fuck with the charcoal.
Mix the powder, then put about two teaspoons of water and mix some more, so it's like a thick but kind of gushy paste, it can be watery a little.

Rub it all over ur face, it will look like your wearing a black mask, go wait for 15 minutes or until it drys, but don't sit in front of a fan to make it dry faster. You'll literally feel like stuff is getting sucked out of your face. Then wash ur face.
Oh yeah just lightly rinse ur face with lukewarm water before applying mask. I do this ask about once a week feels good
As for the tiny blackheads, some of them maybe legit just pop them but don't obsess over it.
Not all things that we think are blackheads are blackheads, some of it is just skin layers of protection.
>>
get a blackhead extractor tool. it is the only thing that works. strips don't work
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8MZX05wUPY
>>
>>37807331
She goes bonkers for squeezing pimples and blackheads on my back. She literally cannot help but try at any opportunity to squeeze the smallest spot. Usually I say no but sometimes when I'm tired I just lay there and get preened like some wild animal.
>>
>>37807536
She's gonna ruin your fucking body, your gonna get scars. Women love to do this to guys but they know not to let anyone do it to them.

Anytime she wants to do it just be stern and say no, unless youre fine with looking like a fucking bum when your older, gawd I hate women.
>>
>>37807536
Introduce her to the treasures of YouTube and save yourself. It's full of blackhead + whitehead extraction videos with millions of views
>>
>>37807099
>My gf loves squeezing them which just leaves my snoot all red in the end.

Gross, but I envy you for having someone who would do gross shit like that for you.
>>
>>37807610
She tongues my butt while I masturbate onto her tits sometimes, it's bretty gud. Definitely would recommend getting a gf for this.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.