[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw about to get married and stop caring about lifting whats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 1280x825) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 1280x825
>tfw about to get married and stop caring about lifting

whats the point? i'll never be aestethic since im natty. might as well get fat with my wife.
>>
How do you feel about getting married? Is it the logic step in your relationship with your fiancee?

Do you have any doubts?
>>
>Marriage

ISHYGDDTS
>>
>>37807046
enjoy ur wife lesving u
>>
I mean I guess so, health and having fun working out aside. Your wife will probably be less attracted though and you'll have worse sex
>>
File: image.jpg (363 KB, 1475x2590) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
363 KB, 1475x2590
me too anon
>>
>>37807055
>>37807055
>4chan nerds think every woman is going to leave you

you really need to stop going on r9k it poisons your mind

>>37807057
wife is getting fat too idgaf

>>37807062
>implying
>>
>>37807046
>i'll never be aestethic since im natty.
This is the worst fucking feel. Four years in and still look like shit. Much bigger than my former frail, skellington body, though, so there's at least that.
>>
>>37807046
This is one of my biggest fears. People seem to get fat as fuck when they get married and then you're just trapped there with a fatty fucking tub o lard. God it's horrifying.
>>
>>37807159
>you dont have to worry about your looks anymore or trying to impress anyone
>bad

pretty boys dont belong on 4chan
>>
Well, you can say what you want, but that's just loser mentality
>>
>>37807170
>says the wifeless beta
>>
>>37807167
Vanity is a virtue. People who don't take any pride in their appearance are usually not worth respecting.

Not only do I continue to work out when I'm in a relationship but I give my SO shit if they start getting fat.
>>
>>37807176
>I'll never be aestethic since im natty, might as well get fat with my wife

What a sad fucking mindset
>>
>>37807194
>says the wifeless beta

>>37807182
I'm sure you're a big catch seeing as you're posting on a homosexual 4chan board at midnight
>>
>>37807201
I'm not too shabby thanks.
>>
>>37807211
post pic then
>>
>>37807256
I'm not posting my face on /fit/. I'm 6'4 fairly fit and I post in CBT sometimes generally to positive feedback.

Not really sure why that matters. The point is that you owe it to your partner to maintain the relative level of fitness you entered the relationship with. Getting fat as soon as you have them locked down is a shitty thing to do.
>>
>>37807302
Uh huh. Sure you are.

>im not posting

thats because you're ugly
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.