[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck is this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: the fuck.jpg (226 KB, 1184x720) Image search: [Google]
the fuck.jpg
226 KB, 1184x720
I have had this about a week. what does it look like and how do i get rid of it
>>
>>37806490
do you have a nickel belt buckle? you could have nickel dermatitis
>>
>>37806490
Go to a fucking doctor yesterday wtf
>>
holy shit go see a doctor. it looks like what happens to krokodil users when their flesh starts melting away
>>
>>37806490
>I have had this about a week.
stupid
>>
>>37806490
fuckin ebola

you're fucked rip
>>
>>37806495
This.
The only other thing i can think of is an allergic reaction to something.
>>
>>37806490
What the fuck that's disgusting

Leave here; your kind is not welcome here in the kingdom of /fit/, leper
>>
Looks like dermatitis.
>>
File: image.jpg (389 KB, 910x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
389 KB, 910x650
whatcha lookin at , smoothskin?
>>
OP here
ive been using the same belt forever. is it possible to become allergic this late?
>>
>>37806557
fucking lel noice maymay m80
>>
>>37806579
doc fag here, yes it is, but it would be 100& local, and the skin lessions extend to your otrso and arms too, hard to tell any other symptoms? also dermatology isn't my strength so I'll just try to figure out what you have out of the symptoms plus skin lesions
>>
>>37806490
Does anyone else feel like eating some KFC now, or is it just me?
>>
File: IMG_0651.jpg (57 KB, 480x364) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0651.jpg
57 KB, 480x364
Ewwww dude go get that shit checked out you fucking ass clown. You look like you're turning into a reading book for the blind.
>>
File: aids.jpg (84 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
aids.jpg
84 KB, 400x400
>>37806490
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 1800x1009) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 1800x1009
>>37806490
This guy has the same thing as you and died

Its called syphlis
>>
>>37806490
looks like a skin fungal infection.
>>
How do dermatologists do it? It's the specialty with the most cringe inducing material by far
>>
>>37806687
because most shit is treated with corticosteroids and/or magistral preparation shit plus general skin care, it's boring AF because it requires a ton of memoryzation and you have to see a skin lesion for quite a while to get to know what the fuck you're looking at, but since immunologic and biologic therapy is getting to dermatology it's ramping up at least in the US/UK/"first world" plus you get to treat a ton of hot whores because they care about acne, nice firm and soft skin
>>
>>37806723
I mean how can they read their books. The pics there can easily make you faint.
I have absolutely no problem with everything inside the body but external faults make me extremely uneasy
>>
>>37806764
You get used to it
>>37806634
that's fournier gangrene, at least in my country during internship and college rounds you had to take care of cleaning that shit out before and after surgery, same with a ton of external stuff that looks like
>>37806557
What I really didn't ever get used to was watching babies die on the PICU or NICU it's just like well fuck, this little lad won't grow and see all the good things in life
>>
>>37806634

I.... I don't think I want to internet anymore.
>>
>>37806764

>have to choose TA position senior year of HS
>get stuck with the nurses office
>actually turns out to be pretty sweet
>head nurse is old hippie chick, tells me stories about doing acid and seeing hendrix
>sell nurses passes for joints
>best part was going through her medical textbooks and finding weird shit
>invite friends into her office to gawk at fucked up 70's medical photos
>start making crude posters from photocopies of std closeups and nasty skin infections and mouth ulcers
>post them around school with captions like "DONT BELIEVE THEIR LIES. STOP FLOURIDIZATION OF OUR WATER FOUNTAINS. YOURE A STATISTIC."
>get caught and suspended
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.