[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAILY REMINDER:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 3.jpg (247 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
247 KB, 600x900
You WILL get that qt gf!

Keep exercising!
>>
>>37806354
Absolutely fucking disgusting.
>>
>>37806354
I got a qt Jordanian girls # when I was on the bus to uni. She was staring at my DYEL bicep vains. Feels good man
>>
>>37806354
>exposing herself

stupid mother fuck bitch, she should be covered
>>
>>37806411
Who cares.
>>
>>37806455
Her uncle/husband might you inconsiderate fuck.
>>
Will she be a Blondie western euro qt?
>>
>>37806354
what's the fixation with the gf's really? I have one
>acts cute
>snap an innocent joke because I'm that kind of guy that laughs about everything that I should and shouldn't
>gets mad because of baby jokes
>goes about it every fucking single day
I seriously don't dump her because sex is good, but if I get a grill I can go out and have fun and have good sex she's good as gone
>>
>>37806502
kek
>>37806577
>tfw you have nobody to shower in affection or provide for
>tfw nobody will ever be excited by the thought of seeing you
>tfw you will never be #1 on anyone's priority list
>tfw you will never know what it feels like to have someone who cares
>>
>>37806354
>wanting a gf that will be back in some desert hellhole this time next year
yeah, i'll pass
>>
>>37806677
Been there done that, back and forth it's nice but there's just times there's much more important shit than craving attention from someone else plus
>mother and father care
>friends care
>I care about my future, my self sustain and becoming better for the satisfaction of it
trust me I used to think that but fuck in the long run you realize it's not top priority, as long as you can have a good one and you grow as a person with whoever you want to date/fuck/hang out with it's better than glorifying relationships because of your lack of self awareness
>>
>>37806775
I know, I've been trying to get used to being on my own since I was a kid, and I think one day I'll be okay with it
It's just that being alone gets exhausting sometimes
>>
>>37806677
Get a dog.

Atleast dogs are loyal and somewhat rational.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.