[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goal Body
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Doyle Frankestein Mode.jpg (13 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
Doyle Frankestein Mode.jpg
13 KB, 225x300
>Frankenstein Mode
Is it possible?
>>
Not sure who that clown is but I'm guessing gear + shitty ab insertions
>>
File: Glenn Danzig mode.jpg (102 KB, 736x1129) Image search: [Google]
Glenn Danzig mode.jpg
102 KB, 736x1129
>>37806129
What about Glenn Danzig Mode guys?
>>
>>37806129
I saw it somewhere, can't find it now, but he did a video talking about his routine and diet.

He's strict as fuck with it, and been doing it for 20 years. One of the best looking 40 yearolds.
>>
>>37806142
Have you never heard of the Misfits?
>>
>>37806142
take your shitty b8 somewhere else

>>37806129
Fuck yeah Doyle thread
http://www.tuffgnarl.com/doyle-interview/
Dude is 51 years old and in better shape than most people will ever be while being one of the greatest guitarist ever.
It's entirely possible, problem is do you have the dedication? No roids, insane vegan diet (occasional meat eater).
>>
>>37806227
I don't listen to edgy shit sorry.
>>
>>37806258
It's not edgy, it's good
>>
>>37806243
>insane vegan
>occasional meat
No
>>
File: MG_0194s.jpg (88 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
MG_0194s.jpg
88 KB, 500x750
>>37806273
dudes trolling, don't feed him.
>>
>>37806273
Just look at the clown in the OP.
>>
>>37806273

i was only into the misfits for a few months when i was like 19

i respect that they are important to the genre and i also understand that i got into punk too late so it really doesn't mean anything to me.
>>
>>37806290
lol You're telling me you wouldn't eat meat if your friends cooked a meal that just happened to have fish in it and wanted to be polite and invite you?
Jesus christ kid no wonder you have no friends.

Dude is respecting his friends, they even mention when the band goes out to eat they always choose somewhere that has vegan options for him.
>>
>>37806383
>assuming I'm a vegan
No I was just pointing out like all "vegans" he is full of shit
>>
>>37806129
Doyle!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.