[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fat gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: snake.png (115 KB, 540x645) Image search: [Google]
snake.png
115 KB, 540x645
my gf is overweight

5'0 146lb

she got a gym memebership what can she do there lioke routine and stufff
>>
File: pooh.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
pooh.gif
982 KB, 320x287
>>37804606
>>
Your gf is overweight?
>>
fix her diet first
>>
>>37804665
thats the first thing she did and stuff
>>
>>37804663
yea and stuff
>>
At least yours is doing that. Mine keeps saying "yeah I need to do this" "yeah I need to do that" "that sounds like a good idea"

No results.
>>
Why do you guys all have fat girlfriends
>>
>>37804882
I'm >>37804836
She turned fat. 1.5 years together.
>>
samefag
>>
>sitting back and letting your gf get fat

You brought this on yourself.
>>
>>37804905
?
>>
My gf dotes on me, cooks and cleans, has my work clothes ready and filed for me every morning when I wake up. I really do love her, however she has slowly been putting on weight the past year, and she's only 5"3 to begin with. I want her to be healthy and happy, but she dismisses the idea of counting calories as she says it will give her an eating disorder. I really don't know how to talk more about the subject without coming off like a dickhead. Fug
>>
>>37805024
i have no relationship expirence because i would have already told her something to piss her off. Why do you let her basically act like your mother? Can you not do these things for her and when you do have it be like go on a walk or a bike ride with her cant you make healthy meals for her for like the whole week? Tbh it just reads like she puts waaay more effort into the relationship then you, i think matching that effort is the path to your goal
>>
>>37805593
She likes doing all these things as far as I can tell, besides its a nice feeling to know someone cares for you enough to do things like that. In any case, we do go for walks and swimming together, it's just she doesn't take the diet aspect of it seriously. Despite what I explain to her, she would rather try and do some shake diet bullshit for a week and then relapse. We eat healthy too, so I know it's just the amount of eating which is the problem. In all honesty I really shouldn't complain, all things considered.
>>
>>37804606
Why you dating a fat girl? Get some self respect.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.