[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 5'0 >laughed at my entire life >get into lifting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1467679102225.gif (4 MB, 200x360) Image search: [Google]
1467679102225.gif
4 MB, 200x360
>be 5'0
>laughed at my entire life
>get into lifting
>can bench 120kg
>people don't make fun of me anymore but still laugh

Is there anything I can do to make people respect me? I have a strength trainers physique, if I change that to that of a body builders will people respect me or should I just accept this?
>>
>>37804598
>manlet has better leverage
people didn't laugh because they realized the meme is true
>>
Learn how to fight maybe
>>
>>37804598
how old are you
>>
>>37804667
>>
>>37804703
just keep lifting ; you dont need to get huge.

just live your life and accept the fact that some people will shit on you for it, but that does not matter.
>>
>>37804815
THIS, anon sleep knowing you're based tonight.
>>
>>37804598
How much do you weigh? I wish I could bench 120kg.
>>
>>37804598
lmao kill yourself manlet nobody will ever respect you
>>
>>37804598
You can try moving to Asia
>>
>>37804598

its all good man, im 5'4"

all you can do is just live your life based around your own convictions and do it to the best of your abilities.

>you wanna lift? life to your fullest and fuck everyone else at the gym
>you going for a new job? fuck it and do that job the best you can
>you going after a girl? fuck it you're the greatest person thats ever going to come into her life

i mean, it can fucking suck knowing that you are fucking short and literally EVERYONE notices but everyone elses life isnt yours and yours is the only life you should be worrying about. respect comes from having goals and pursuing them
>>
If I was that short I'd just go mtf desu
>>
>>37804815
This 100%

I know how much it sucks. Believe me. If you step unwilling to give up, I suggest finding some foods that may effect height (broscience or not), staying hydrated, improving your diet overall and going to bed by 11. You might luck out and gain an inch or two
>>
>>37804598

Watch Jeff Nippard, he's an aesthetic manlet
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.