[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this legit? Or is it just a placebo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: sfgaeghh.png (180 KB, 380x468) Image search: [Google]
sfgaeghh.png
180 KB, 380x468
Is this legit? Or is it just a placebo?
>>
Placebo. You get the same thing by eating normal oils in other foods. Just go to McDonald's and order a fish sandwich
>>
>>37804431
It is not just a placebo. Fish oil and other oils from nuts, seeds, avocado, etc., help with heart health.
But the oil from fish is different and exceptionally good. Eat fish! It's good for your brain and heart.

>>37804468
Sorry, but you cannot get this from McDonald's.
>>
>>37804431
Do you side with the plethora of scientific evidence, or some /fit/ anon who calls it a meme
>>
>>37804493
The scientific evidence says that it's a waste of time and money so... just eat the damn fish
>>
>>37804507
Eating fish will obviously be better, but time and time again studies show that an omega 3 bolstered diet is way better than a deficient one. So if you dont eat fish the supp is a good idea
>>
>>37804507
more like the opposite.

God this board has become such shit.
>>
>>37804507
>a waste of time and money
sure sounds scientific there bud, post some studies faggot
>>
What does it do. I've heard it helps with joints and depression
>>
http://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/fish-oil-friend-or-foe-201307126467
>>
Is this a good supplement for someone who eats fish now and then, but due to distance from shore and cost, cannot always afford fish? I've been interested in trying supplements for some time yet I don't know if any brands are better, more clean, actually fish oil....
>>
This shit thread is full of trolls fuck you r9k you can't stop us we're going to get big and some of us are going to fuck your oneitis you pussy bitches.

Fish oil has well repudiated benefits that are long lasting and incredible, eat the fucking pills, I eat 10 a day of the Costco ones.
>>
I certainly can't tell any difference, but I got some when it was on turbo sale at the grocery store so whatever. I take a couple pills whenever I don't have fish for dinner, which is about 4-5 times a week.
>>
If your dog has dry skin or a shitty coat, giving them fish oil with their meal will help with that.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.