[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you cope with a shit rotator cuff?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1428099455626.jpg (241 KB, 641x600) Image search: [Google]
1428099455626.jpg
241 KB, 641x600
How do you cope with a shit rotator cuff?
>>
Look up rotator cuff stretches on youtube.
>>
>>37804141
Try to strengthen and stretch the muscles out. Unfortunately, sometimes genetics are the issue and they need to go in there with a file and file down some bone.
>>
just had this problem. do these three piss easy lifts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JrbU5luCMs

seems whack but it works.

they fucking work like you would not believe. shoulder pain instantly gone
>>
>>37804141
I don't, that's why I do mobility work and stretches
>>
rest then stretch and strengthening exercises. avoid exercises that can cause impingement, i.e bench with no arch and not retracted shoulder touching high up on chest or upright rows
test eq deca mk677
>>
>>37804903
great video thanks
>>
>>37804141
My step mom got hers wrecked and it was a lot of time off :( thats a tough break anon only thing i know of is ice
>>
I pop it in and out and laugh to myself at the clicking sounds.
>>
>>37804903
not him but thank you for this, i have weird pain in my shoulder from lifting. i will try this at the gym later.
>>
File: 1465343171498.jpg (144 KB, 1120x1200) Image search: [Google]
1465343171498.jpg
144 KB, 1120x1200
if i'm gonna take some time off of my OHP to bring up my rear delts, what's the best lift replace it with?

arnold press? landmine press?
>>
>>37805727
Focus on each individual head of your shoulder. Front raises, lateral raises, rear flyes/face pulls are all good. If one shoulder is weaker than the other then do an Arnold or seated dumbbell press to correct the imbalance
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.