[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best way to get pumped for heavy squats?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (736 KB, 454x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
736 KB, 454x600
Best way to get pumped for heavy squats?
>>
squat plug
>>
>>37804064
bcaa
>>
watch some CBT
>>
start with the bar

then keep working your way up, going ass to grass each time
>>
>>37804114
Whats CBT? Is that like BBC?
>>
>>37804064
idk why but watching youtube fags squatting heavy ass weight always gets my bitch ass to the gym on days im not feeling it
>>
>>37804138
it's like extreme SPH
>>
>>37804064
If you need to get pumped for squats, you are squatting too heavy.
>>
>>37804138
Cognitive behavioral therapy. Cuz Zeus knows 90% of this board needs it.
>>
>>37804064
bounce on a dick xF
>>
>>37804064
>2016
>squatting
Enjoy the rest of your life in a wheelchair
>>
>>37804064
farting
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 259x188) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 259x188
>>37804084
Isnt this a meme? Tell me this is a meme
>>
>>37804126
stop your ass to the grass stupidity if a person doesn't have flexibility they only gonna shorten the road to snap city
>>
>>37804064
breathing heavy, grunting, yelling like autist, sounds silly but it does work
>>
Do people actually rely on bursts of motivation to "help" them perform certain lifts, or even workout at all? I swear, motivation is the most toxic self-help concept known to man. Motivation will never get you ANYWHERE.
>>
>>37804337
it's not, I prefer stainless steel ones for ease of cleaning, resistance to odor and ease of removal
https://www.amazon.com/Njoy-Metal-Large-Polished-Steel/dp/B00162Q8BG
>>
What I do is look up fitness chicks on Instagram and give them follows/subs on other social media, that way I have a "binder of womenc that I can just browse through, pick one I wish I slayed, realize my current body wouldn't get me there, then I go to the gym to train so that eventually I do get there.
>>
>>37804503
Calm down you literal fedora tipping autist. Motivation? I dont need help with that for lifting. What I struggle with is getting into to the right mindstate before a big lift.
>>
>>37804443

that's why i only go A2G on my warmups. it comes naturally. don't dare try on my heavy sets.
>>
>>37804064
I like to place my hands on the bar shake it a little, then go underneath the bar and slam the bar under my traps. Afterwards stick out my stomach as much as possible while breathing out and then breathe into my balls. Lastly when you are at the bottom of your squats start foaming at your mouth and spitting everywhere, amd in between sets make sure to set up a barstool with bands and a makeshift roller to stretch out your muscles. The more rabid you look the more of a pump youll have
>>
I sniff ammonia
>>
File: image.png (737 KB, 927x843) Image search: [Google]
image.png
737 KB, 927x843
>>37804540
>66.30

Fucking hell. I cant afford that. Dont they have ones specifically for weightlifting? There was nothing about weights in the description
>>
>>37804064
imagine pic related with a big hairy bush. that'll pump up your test level for a heavy squat sesh
>>
>>37804152
This. Those youtubers are at least good for that. Who do you watch?
>>
https://youtu.be/-qxa91EwFco
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.