[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weight loss is impossible. Fat cells can never go away they only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 600x906) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 600x906
Weight loss is impossible. Fat cells can never go away they only shrink. Also leptin and Pepcid hormone disappear once you are thin. Your biology makes weight loss impossible. Only 20 out of 1000 people are able to keep the weight off.
>>
>>37803201
>tumblr
>>
>>37803201
>big is beautiful
kys faggot
>>
>>37803201
lol I know bro might as well just stay fat because it's literally impossible to lose weight and anyone who says they have or looks thinner is a motherfucking liar.
>>
This actually makes me wonder, i was a fat kid but lost the weight but gained a little back on my bulk

If i were never a fat kid would my calorie partitioning be more optimal?
>>
>>37803249
theoretically you could store fat more efficiently without needing to create new cells, but you probably just ate too dirty
>>
>>37803201
No
>>
>>37803201
1 in 50 anon. Learn to simplify your shit.
>>
>>37803201
LUL
>>
>>37803201
>Only 20 out of 1000 people are able to keep the weight off
Gonna be 60 years old on a -2k deficit eating a single muffin a day and still going to be gaining weight.
>>
>>37803201
>20 out of 1000
>not just saying 1 out of 50

what kind of autism is this
>>
Uh, the cells don't have to die. They feed on calories you put into your body. Just stop feeding them and it isn't an issue, fat faggot.
>>
fat cells do die, just takes a long time.

hormonal imbalances correct after about 12 - 24 months of maintaining a weight.

i agree few people succeed because it takes years of doing it correctly 90% of the time which is outside of most peoples scope.
>>
>>37803201
Legit.

>people are perfectly fine acknowledging that genetics determine height, skin colour, eye colour, fingerprints, hair colour, bone structure, shoe size, hand size, penis size, etc.
and at the same time still say:
>HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST THAT AESTHETICS AND BODYFAT COULD ALSO BE GENETICALLY PREDETERMINED??!?!?!?!?!!?1111
Fucking lol. I swear the people on this board are stupider than most 5 year olds.
>>
Went from 130kg to 80kgs 2-2 1/2 years ago.
Haven't done any exercise in over a year.
Still 80kgs.
>>
>>37803723
all in the first greentext have never been shown to change based on actions outside of surgery. BF and aesthetics have been clearly shown to be malleable. your argument sounds reasonable but it's absurd
>>
>>37803201
>Fat cells can never go away they only shrink
Ah I see so you're some biological sciences revolutionary who is saying there is no 'cell suicide' trigger? Please, post a link to your peer-reviewed whitepaper, lab studies, and clinical in-vitro studies to back up your exciting claims, we'll all wait here patiently until you get back to us with that.

Oh and in the meantime I'm 6'4" tall, currently 200lbs, about 10% bodyfat, and used to weigh as much as 320lbs, and I've had the excess weight off for about 10 years now, guess I'm just genetically gifted or something, LOL.

Please do hurry up with links to all your supporting data though, I'm sure we'll find it *fascinating*.
>>
File: moonmaster.jpg (22 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
moonmaster.jpg
22 KB, 400x300
>>37803201

Something is impossible even though 1 out of 50 people do it.

Worse day of my life.
>>
>>37803201

SLOW CUT
or
roids
>>
>>37803269

idk man, the extent of my dirt is a CLIF bar preworkout and liquor (on an empty stomach) 2-3 times a week. the rest of my diet is oats, whey powder, eggs and peanut butter. canned salmon sometimes.

is it even possible to gain absolutely no fat at all on a bulk? because i honestly don't know how much i've gained vs. muscle (bodyfat scales a shit, different reading each time). i don't trust the mirror because i can perceive myself differently depending on my mindset. i'm also a chick so i may gain bodyfat more easily or something.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.