[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hye /fit, how does one get a hooker? Do you have to look for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: p.jpg (10 KB, 244x206) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
10 KB, 244x206
hye /fit, how does one get a hooker?
Do you have to look for them online or just drive around your city until you find one?

Also push up thread
>>
>>37802155
just drive around until you find one
>>
>>37802155
I just give your mom a text
>>
>>37802155
My roommate in college regularly went to backpages and found them.
He was from south africa and would regularly fuck them pretty much right next to me.
Ive never really felt bad for hookers before, but this dude smelled like dick cheese and shit 24/7, slept on his dirty clothes, would put his half-eaten food under his bed and leave it there for months at a time, and regularly didnt shower, so whenever they came in and the smell hit them in the face they really started to second guess how much that $20 was actually worth.
>>
>>37802155
Just move to a civilized country where this shit is legal, so you can stick your unwashed dicklet into some exploited Moldavian skank.
>>
>>37802201
sounds too expensive
>>
google your city backpage. Go to adult services click the TS link
>>
Just go to an Asian massage parlor and tell them you need to relieve some stress. Worked at 4/5 Asian massage parlors I have been to
>>
>>37802155
From a thread earlier today google: Anon's Guide on Prostitutes, someone wrote a guide for r9k for this
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-30-00-28-51.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-30-00-28-51.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Go on Backpage you dweeb.

Pic related. One of my Backpage sluts.
>>
>>37802492

What happened at the 5th one?
>>
>>37802155

try backpage dot com

i go just to look at dominatrixes and fap, but i see there's a whore section.

some of htem try to pass themselves off as dommes too, but its a real turn off when on one profile they are like "oh i am your goddess and you will worship my perfect body as i shit on your face and fuck you in the asshole" then on the other board they are like "oh i am the please you will be very happy" , i want a real domme not a poser
>>
If you're looking for a street hooker, go to usasexguide it will give you the general hooker zones.
Be careful though, most of them are desperate, lazy drug addicts who will cheat you out of your money.
Never pay up front and always keep wallet and stuff away from passenger.
I don't do push ups.
>>
>>37802155
Go online

>source: I own one of those sites
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.