[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drinking questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: dailywaterchart.png (66 KB, 724x617) Image search: [Google]
dailywaterchart.png
66 KB, 724x617
Since childhood i was used to drink very litle water, in the worst times a cup of tea in the morning and that over weeks.

but now i try to drink 2 liters a day
My question is i feel dehydrated if i drink water. Wich makes no sense because i want to drinking more.
it doesnt hapens with soda.
>>
>>37801680
That chart is bullshit as fuck

Idc how much you weigh if you aren't drinking at LEAST 1 gallon a day you are fucking up

Whether you lift or not
>>
>>37801787

a gallon a day.. seems like you have to spend all of your time running to the bathroom
>>
>>37801680
I'm drinking around 2.5L a day and still feel thirsty
>>
>>37801816
Yea when you first start doing it

Once you have been doing it for about a month you will just have to piss like 1 time an hour

I drink 2 gallons a day sometimes
>>
>gallons and cups

Get the fuck out
>>
>>37801816
Only if u are a girl
>>
>>37801876

>1 time an hour

so 16 times per day you have to piss.. what the fuck.

so what are the benefits of doing this shit?
>>
>not drinking 2 gallons a day
>>
>>37801876
this tbqh am
I have a 6 gallon camelbak, usually drink about 2 gallons of it by the time I am done hiking, probably another gallon when I get home.
Average day i'm drinking at least 1 gallon.

It does take a while to get use to, but if your nutrition is right than your water retention will be right also. You'll piss a decent amount, after about an hour or two you go back to your normal peeing routine.
>>
>>37801962
>less wrinkle prone
>feel better
>look better
>think better
>perform better
>probably live longer

Are you seriously trying to argue against drinking water
>>
>mfw lbs, oz, cups and gallons
>look how much I should be drinking at 82kgs (aka 180lbs)
>mfw 72oz converts to only 2,1 liters
what the fuck
my urine would be dark yellow with that little water
>>
>>37802004

not vs drinking water, just 1 gallon of water. I drink about half of it a day and i seem to be doing fine
>>
>>37802028
You could be doing and feeling so much better with 1gallon a day

You just don't know it because you havnt done it for an extended period of time

Being hydrated is one of those things you don't realize how much it helps you until you stop doing it
>>
>>37802004

It can dillute your sodium too much and sodium has many key functions which makes the whole no-salt diet craze and the drink 2 liters a day meme the most fucking retarded things you can do to your body.
>>
>>37802079

alright. i'll look in to it
>>
>>37802082
>drink 1 20 something oz Gatorade every day

Electrolyte problem solved
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.