[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are in the gym locker room taking a shower when all of sudden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
You are in the gym locker room taking a shower when all of sudden you drop the soap. You bend over to pick it back up then you hear a noise behind you, you turn around look up and see this. What do you do next?
>>
>>37801553
Why is someone holding a picture of a giant Iranian man to my face?
>>
Add semen to my post workout shake for protein boost
>>
>>37801553
I mean, I wouldn't have an issue bending over again, just saying.
>>
>>37801553
Am i supposed to be scared?
I lift more than that walking ball of synthol and fat.
Not only am i much stronger, i have much more mobility, speed, combat experience and cardiovascular endurance.

I ankle pick the fat fuck, and if he doesnt crack his skull on the tile falling down, i work for a submission
>>
>>37801817
fedora.png
>>
>>37801836
But fedoras are all fat neckbeard with no strength (they dont lift) no speed (they dont do explosivity training or hillsprints), no mobility (cant even touch their toes, the fatties, let alone kick higher than their head) no cardio, and no combat experience....

If anything they are closer to the obese synthol shitskin
>>
>>37801553
Looks like I could briskly walk away and he would have trouble following me.
>>
>>37801595
kek
>>
>>37801553
Hes so big light bends around his shoulders
>>
>>37801553
it look like the cheap iranian version of rich piana so i laught
>>
File: 1467611943234.jpg (128 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1467611943234.jpg
128 KB, 900x1200
>Doo Yuh wanna see mah new movie?
>Shiiiiiet
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.