[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the pros and cons of just giving up on discipline and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: me in real life.png (144 KB, 484x543) Image search: [Google]
me in real life.png
144 KB, 484x543
What are the pros and cons of just giving up on discipline and dirty bulking for the next few months?

I'm fed up of incremental improvement.
>>
pros:
nothing

cons:
fat
unhealthy
feel like shit

eating over a 500cal surplus is of no beinifit... get at least 1g of protein per lean mass, get enough sleep, and play within your genetics

the only way you're going to get faster improvement is roiding, which is probably healthier than a dirty bulk desu
>>
>>37799691

how about

pros:
easy
eating is fun
mad strength gains
measureable changes in a short time period
push past plateaus
get the delayed satisfaction of a killer cut
>>
it's not beach season so no need to worry about being naked. if you bulk right you'll see solid gains over the next few months. since you're wrapped up in full sleeve clothes all the time, when you finish cutting and start walking around in a tank you'll look hella shredded
>>
>>37799649

Unless you're on steroids then incremental improvement is the name of the game, brother.

Clean bulking is really just about making sure you get all your micronutrients from solid sources with high bio-availability. Doing this is going to take up the vast majority of your daily calories.

The only physiological advantage of over-bulking is never lacking energy to work out or build mass due to the abundance of energy. That's what meal timing is for though, so if you can get your schedule set up properly there's no real boon to eating anything and everything.
>>
>>37799719

How do I "bulk right"?
>>
File: slow-cooker-pulled-pork10.jpg (46 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
slow-cooker-pulled-pork10.jpg
46 KB, 600x400
>>37799705
learn to cook, buy meat in bulk & freeze, invest in a slowcooker, enjoy fruits

>>37799803
500 surplus 1g of protein per lean mass
>>
>>37799705
Yeah, I went from 155 on the bench for 8 reps working sets, to 300 lb 1 Rm over the course of a dirty bulk of 5 months. That said, I have good chest genetics, and I got very fat. Your call m80
>>
>>37799803
eat a metric fuckton of food.

calculate your TDEE and eat as far above that as you can. drink a lot of water (for some reason people always skip this part). learn to cook and mealprep so you can eat anything anytime anywhere
>>
>>37799936

Do you know any nice bulking meals that are ok to be eaten cold?

I usually mealprep with mince and rice, but I fucking HATE eating that shit cold.
>>
File: 1429697283871.jpg (164 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1429697283871.jpg
164 KB, 640x480
>>37799948
microwave m8?
>>
>>37799980

i mean to eat when im out and about
>>
>>37799948
just google cold lunch recipes ya dingus
>>
>>37800033

oh yeah, i guess i am being a little dense lmao

thanks man
>>
>>37799649
pros
you'll gain mass

cons
most will be fat, which is a bitch to get rid off, specially after months of getting used to eating a lot.

If you have clen, DNP or whatever then go for it. If not, then don't fuck up eating shit
>>
Dirty bulking is pointless as a natty.
Cutting fucking sucks is you won't make any progress while cutting, so why the FUCK would you want to make the cutting process even longer than it has to be
>>
>>37799649
what do you mean exactl with dirty bulking? drinking soda and eating ice cream all the time? that wouldn´t be a good thing to do,son...
but for me, i am on a dirty bulk, but for me this means eat a lot (!) of good food (80%), but also enjoy some of the sweet things in life, a coke some times, or cereal with chocolate in it, mixed with cereal without any sugar and so on..
on the other side i don´t care for a six pack, and my girlfriend loves it when there is some additional fat..
>>
>>37799649
intelligence. ur asking literally whats the diff between a muscle-bound gymrat vs an asethetic-gymrat. 1 looks sexy, the other looks bulky, choose what u want, and go for it
>>
>>37799993
S M O K E D
M
O
K
E
D

S A L M O N
A
L
M
O
N
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.