[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>6'0 >90kg what do? been getting my diet in check
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
File: fat fuck.png (507 KB, 540x888) Image search: [Google]
fat fuck.png
507 KB, 540x888
>6'0
>90kg
what do? been getting my diet in check recently, should i sign up for the local gym or just focus on losing weight right now? i promise you guys i'll make it, and i'll report back here in 2 months time with my progress.
>>
>>37799290
I'd recommend getting in the gym

Also you'll barely do shit in two months, just work at it but don't look day to day, look on a larger span. Think about how much you improved from your start rather than your overal progress relative to the world.

As in, squatting 225 for 5 reps might be pretty weak in the big picture but compared to if you started shaking on 85lb squats that's quite a lot
>>
>>37799380
i'll report back in 2 months so i keep my promise, having a goal to strive for will keep me motivated enough, i don't want to let my brahs down, do i?
>>
>>37799451
You don't need to do it for anyone man. Do it for yourself
>>
>>37799451
We'll be waiting senpai.
>>
>>37799290
Not op but I look exactly like him

What are my chances of scoring with 9/10 qt?
>>
CUT CUT CUT CUT CUT
>>
>>37799519
I mean I am OP and half the reason I'm losing weight is because a chick wants to bang me, but I'm still self conscious. Just have a good personality and not be a beta.
>>
>>37799290
Gym obviously. Even if you do a miraculous cut and lose all the weight what will you look like? Some scrawny skeleton. I guarantee you if you asked this girl what body type she prefers she'd say 'athletic with some muscle '. So why not start going there? When a skeleton starts lifting weights it takes many months before the muscle shows, it's a slow process. It's much better to start this now so that when the fat comes off you can already see some muscle underneath.

Also muscle raises your TDEE quite a bit which will make it easier for you to lose weight while not feeling like you're suffering.
>>
>>37799644
I mean she's literally said "I'm not into muscley or scrawny guys" in the past, but you have good advice. Why care what one chick wants when I can cater to the rest? I'll see about getting a gym membership, only problem will be juggling that with school and doing stuff on the weekends.
>>
File: Insanity.jpg (33 KB, 650x333) Image search: [Google]
Insanity.jpg
33 KB, 650x333
I will just leave the solution to your disgusting body right here.

Do two cycles of this and don't eat shit (no soda, alcohol, fast food, etc) for the next four months.

See you in November!
>>
File: Ariel.jpg (51 KB, 1000x468) Image search: [Google]
Ariel.jpg
51 KB, 1000x468
>>37799380
>I'd recommend getting in the gym
Stay the fuck out of the gym unless you want to give other dudes blowjobs in the shower.

You need to get your body in gym shape at home before you go.
>>
>>37799730
>You need to get your body in gym shape at home before you go.

Why? No he doesn't, it's easiest to progress in the gym, and he'll be working on learning movements he will use later.
>>
I'm six two and weigh 100-110 kg and look no where near as bad, how?
>>
>>37799750
probably because i have literally no muscle?
>>
>>37799750
>>37799760
a 10 year old beat me at arm wrestling once, for reference.
>>
File: beachpic.jpg (93 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
beachpic.jpg
93 KB, 720x960
>>37799692
Yeah but what do you think muscley means to her? She is thinking about roid monsters like calum von moger or prime arnold. I sincerely doubt she means a guy who has literally zero muscle definition and has never touched a weight is her ideal. Women don't understand what a man with zero weight training looks like. If you don't do a manual labor job and you never lift I guarantee you that body is not what she has in mind. You really think she would not be ecstatic if you looked like this? If I recall correctly this guy posted on fit and has lifted for YEARS to get that body. You should lift.
>>
>>37799750
post pic

probably some superior genetics
run for 2 hours and you become a pussy magnet
>>
File: Adriana is hot.png (672 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Adriana is hot.png
672 KB, 720x540
>>37799747
This dude is posting on 4chan. He is clearly fucked up mentally. He will be self concious at teh gym and not workout hard, and then quit going.

OP - Do Insanity or whatever workout you can at home to lose the easy weight and then hit the gym this fall when you are hooked enough on getting fit where you won't care what others think.

Also if you follow my advice you will get crabby and restless if you don't get your workout in which is very motivating.

DON'T TRY START AT THE GYM OP! You will waste money. Torrent Insanity right fucking now and get your fit test going.
>>
>>37799750
I gotta agree I think this dudes mass measurement is off. I am 6 foot about 95kilo and I look a million times better (but still about 20 pounds over where I need to be).
>>
File: image.jpg (903 KB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
903 KB, 4032x3024
>>37799782
Admittedly I still look like absolute shit, but no where near as bad as that poor fellow
>>
>>37799883
not bad DESU
>>
>>37799816
Ignore this guy he is a cunt.
>>
>>37799816
>This dude is posting on 4chan. He is clearly fucked up mentally. He will be self concious at teh gym and not workout hard, and then quit going.

So? That means he'll make mental gains and be training himself to focus on the task at hand(lifting) instead of getting distracted.

No one gives a fuck what you're doing in the gym anyway, no one looks at you for more than a split second. They'll just see "Oh OP is doing x exercise, ok back to my shit now"
>>
>>37799829
>>37799883
to be fair i haven't weighed myself in a while, probably more like 95-ish.
>>
File: OpenYourFuckingEyes.jpg (79 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
OpenYourFuckingEyes.jpg
79 KB, 500x380
>>37799968
>>37800012

Ignore these faggots calling me a cunt. OP get a program you can do at home. With a body like yours you are obviously lazy as hell. Not trying to be mean but be realistic. I was somewhat in your position. YOU DON'T HAVE THE CAPACITY TO DO A GYM BASED PROGRAM RIGHT NOW.

It is way way easier to roll out of bed and knock out your cardio in your living room. The goal should be cut weight, build a bit of muscle, THEN hit the gym.

Trust me OP if you listen to these faggots you will just throw money out the window for a gym membership. Wanna test my theory, go find a gym with a one day pass and see how many times you go this week.
>>
>>37799883
Also if anyone could recommend any bodyweight routines that they've tried in the past, would be grateful as can't afford to start at the gym for a couple of months yet.
>>
File: I wanna smoke crack!.jpg (56 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
I wanna smoke crack!.jpg
56 KB, 500x374
>>37800217
Insanity dude. All body-weight, no equipment, free to torrent.
>>
>>37800138
>>37800257
This shit is pointless.

Cardio isn't good for losing weight, diet is. Just eat a caloric deficit and go lift. You're going to need to learn the movements anyway if you want to continue, might as well start now.
>>
>>37800275
Anything you recommend for women to do if they want to lose weight but cant afford gym?
>>
File: thedudeisconfused.gif (123 KB, 496x279) Image search: [Google]
thedudeisconfused.gif
123 KB, 496x279
>>37800275
>Cardio isn't good for losing weight,

Wow. Now I have heard it all.

OP Go ahead and listen to these fucking idiots on here. Get an expensive gym membership and magically start eating right even though both these things are completely foreign to you.

Enjoy being fat forever. Bye.
>>
>>37800321
>Just eat a caloric deficit and go lift.
This is all this fat fuck can probably offer for advice. Just go lift hurr hurr hurr.

Enjoy your heart failure. Fucking retarded and dangerous advice.
>>
>>37800340
>Wow. Now I have heard it all.

Cardio does not play a significant role in losing weight, no. It's great for your health, but it will not really help lose weight. You can always easily overeat any amount of cardio. Even if you do one hour of cardio a day, all it takes is two slices of pizza and you've more than made up for all that cardio you did.

>>37800321
Caloric deficit and cardio/lifting.

>>37800340
>Get an expensive gym membership and magically start eating right even though both these things are completely foreign to you

It's $40/month. 5 hours of US federal minimum wage work per month.

Can't afford $40? Are you presently homeless or something

>and magically start eating right even though both these things are completely foreign to you

Why do you need some sort of period of preparation to eat correctly?

You can go to the supermarket tonight and start eating well tomorrow by tracking it in a spreadsheet of myfitnesspal on your phone.
>>
>>37799730
are you retarded?

you're either absolutely fucking retarded, or you're in the same situation as OP, trying to drag him down with you.

no, don't listen to this asshat, get your fucking fat ass in the gym and cut that goddamn fat
>>
>>37800630
i think he may be a troll
>>
>>37799590
Good luck bro. Think of us while you're fucking her.

>n-...no homo
>>
>>37799730
this is fucking stupid and retarded.

That's fat logic.

>I have to be fit before I go to the gym

No, the gym is for getting fit. No one looks at the fatty working their ass off to be fit and judges them poorly. I look at the fatties that are working hard and think, "good for them," and it actually motivates me more. If they can be there sweating it out, I can finish my day out hard since I'm at a healthy weight. I have no excuses.
>>
>>37799519
Depends, how many shekels you got?
>>
>>37799290
Jesus, I'm 5'10 and weight almost the same (88kg), and even I looked less fat when I was 95kg. Just do your cardio as usual and don't believe in the broscience. Hitting the gym is just a bonus you get to do once you're thin, or once you've got the time to do it.
>>
>>37799290
>get a good gym routine
>cut like there's no tomorrow
You fucking knew this already, stop making useless threads.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.