[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ I Need Some Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: wojak burns the pepe.png (197 KB, 1203x962) Image search: [Google]
wojak burns the pepe.png
197 KB, 1203x962
I don't come to this board often but I am here today because I need your advice.

My little brother is a gym rat who recently has gotten into taking anabolic steroids for the past two weeks and I've tried to tell him over and over again that it's not fucking good but he won't listen to me because I'm a fat fuck.

I have no idea how to convince him to stop and I'm honestly getting pretty scared. I'd usually go to /adv/ but /fit/ probably has some health science majors who may know more then the average bloke
>>
>>37798911
You've got to become a huge as fuck powerlifter and bench press his ass, it's the law of the jungle.
>>
File: image.png (833 KB, 967x978) Image search: [Google]
image.png
833 KB, 967x978
>>37798911
Pity bamp. Although I think some of the guise here are rood monkeys anyway but can tell you reasons not to do it.

Wait, I guess I can contribute golem ye gobe as HGH abuse
>>
>>37798936
At this point I may have no choice. I'm lazy as fuck but I can't bear to see my brother become a literal drug addict.
>>
>>37798911
wait, you came to /fit/ for reasons to NOT take sterons...?
>>
>>37798911
This is b8. Fuck off fatass
>>
>>37798993
Yes because I'd assume there are some who may have taken them or know those who have who can give experiences about why its not worth.
>>
>>37798911
If he does everything right there is no problem. Mind your own business fat fuck.
>>
>>37798911

Only shit that pic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l9JgKl3cqc
>>
>>37799005
lol in that case i have a bridge you might be interested in
>>
>>37798911
If he had a REAL older brother who wasn't such a fat lazy sack of human scum maybe he'd follow your advice and listen to you. Right now he has no reason to take your word let alone the words of some anime site you got your info from.
>>
>>37798911
Shouldn't you assume that he knows way better what he's doing, if he's a gym rat and you're a fatass? I don't approve of steroids, but that's his bussiness, and I'm sure he knows better what he wants and needs.
>>
>>37799005
If you get caught with it in the USA, depending on the state/amount, you could go to prison for a long time, fuck yourself up from getting a job because you have a felony record, and enter yourself in the vicious cycle that is the prison system.
>>
im pretty sure controlled steroid usage is safer for your health than being a fat fuck
just my 2 cents
>>
i did chest on friday, then legs on saturday.
i woke up on sunday not feeling sore in my chest, mostly just my shoulders.
So i went to gym and did like 10 sets of cable flies until my chest was burning and juicy.
at a lighter weight i might add.
do whatever the FUCK you wanna do
>>
>>37799005
anyone on here who's done gear will tell you that it's fucking great

IF DONE PROPERLY

you should find out precisely what he's taking. we can then tell you if he's a retard or doing a very reasonable cycle.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.