[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shit like this is why I'll never let my girlfriend touch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1279154912503.jpg (94 KB, 921x487) Image search: [Google]
1279154912503.jpg
94 KB, 921x487
shit like this is why I'll never let my girlfriend touch free weights
>>
>I prep her

Deshawn or her? just to clarify
>>
http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/love/#6
>>
>>37797945
Sounds like she was a piece of shit to start with, assuming the story was even real
>>
>>37797945
>letting your gf become a heavy lifter in the first place
This is why I only date girls that like to run and do lots of squats so I can get that joocy ass n thighs
>>
>>37797945
What?

Just dont fucking pin her with var, you dumb fuck
>>
>doing roids
>getting your gf into roids

Deserved it famalam
>>
>>37797945
That's my fetish except for the cuck part
>>
>>37798129
>pinning
>var

These are the people giving out advice on /fit/ and calling you DYEL
>>
>>37797945
>be 08
I read this whole thing before I realized that meant the year and not the age.
>>
>>37799171

Kek
>>
>>37797945
Bodyweight squats for insanely high reps, like sets of 100, or at most squats with a couple of tiny dumbbells are all a girl should do.
>>
>>37799582
lol
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.