[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, i'm a tall and slim guy, i'm not sure pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: aaaaaaaa.png (713 KB, 854x431) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaa.png
713 KB, 854x431
Hey /fit/, i'm a tall and slim guy, i'm not sure pic is needed cause lot of guys look like this , i've been wanted to tone a bit, some friends sent me videos where guys do things like 200 pushups a day for 20-30 days and show transformations , i'm not doing any sport, not going to gym or anything, i'm not getting fat when i eat a lot and stuff, so i wanted to do this but i'm not trained and shit, i can't even do more than 4 pushups in a row, is there any way i can accomplish this ? help me
>>
>>37797802
You really won't gain or lose much in 30 days, all those "30 day transformation" pics are just meme fodder.

>The difference in that pic
>Better lighting
>Obvious Pump
>Strong haircut
>>
>>37797802
get a gym membership, read the sticky and follow a good beginner program. Otherwise if you have no money and want to train at home:

>Pushup Variations
http://www.kingofthegym.com/push-up-variations/
>Get a Pullup bar
>get dumbbells
>maybe get a height adjustable bench

Alternatively if you want to build a full homegym a Squatrack, Barbell and Bench are a must.
>>
>>37797822
And if i start off with 50 pushups a day, and start to do more everyday or something , will i gain anything or is it completely useless ?
>>
>>37797858

I have no money for the gym, on all the things you gave here ,do i need to do everything or i can pick the ones i want to do ?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
also i have these old weight a cousin gave me i think ? can they be any usefull ? didnt really used them they just stayed in a corner
>>
>>37797863
You'll gain, but not in that short of a time span
>>
>>37797863
Any kind of exercise is objectively better than none at all. That being said, push ups and bw movements are not the most effective for building muscle. Most of the calisthenic fags advocating for it are on the juice.
>>
>>37797917
They're probably useful in giving you cancer. Holy fuck, look at those things.
>>
>>37797876
>>37797917
well that in the bag looks like 2-3 dumbbells. ofc you can use them. maybe you will need to get some more weight but that isnt too expensive. otherwise I am a big fan of a pullup bar it's a great exercise and they are not that expensive.

just google a bit for bodyweight, dumbbell exercises and maybe pullup variations and you will find things like pic related. Just choose like 2 chest exercises, 2 back exercises, 2 legs/glutes exercises and maybe 2 for shoulders and/or arms. and no you dont need to do all the pushup variations just choose one of the easier ones and once you can do like 15 switch to a harder variation and so on.
>>
>>37797976
>forgot pic

also with dumbbells you can do most of this stuff with added weight like lunges and squats and stuff.
>>
The guy in this pic looks like a guy who came on my leg before even getting the chance to put his dick in me. He was a disaster
>>
>>37797990

Many thanks to you , saved all that , right now i need to go, but thanks everyone for answering my questions, and i hope you all have a good day ! i'll try to make a workout plan or something and start it tomorrow i think.

Again thanks and have a good day!
>>
>>37797992
You forgot to say no homo.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.