[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God sounds like a /fit/ poster....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: God hates Fat`s.jpg (598 KB, 2129x1209) Image search: [Google]
God hates Fat`s.jpg
598 KB, 2129x1209
Is God the original fat shamer?
>>
>Not being christian to lift with the strength of the one true god
>Not reading the Bible instead of browsing 4chan
>>
>>37796603
Well gluttony is one of 7 major sins.
>>
>>37796781
>only a 1 time payment of being a crazy lunatic for the rest of your life

no thanks
>>
>>37796818
>crazy lunatic

Tell us what happened anon
>>
File: MILF.jpg (145 KB, 1200x896) Image search: [Google]
MILF.jpg
145 KB, 1200x896
>>37796603
>Their god is their stomach
>>
True Christianity is pretty based when it comes to fitness.

It teaches you that your body is a temple that requires worship and care and that being strong and capable to serve is what really matters.

Not a Christian personally, but if I was, I'd totally make those teachings my own personal Creed.
>>
A greedy man, if he be not mindful,
eats to his own life's hurt:
oft the belly of the fool will bring him to scorn
when he seeks the circle of the wise.
Herds know the hour of their going home
and turn them again from the grass;
but never is found a foolish man
who knows the measure of his maw.

All cultures fat shame, or die out
>>
>>37797077
You can follow those teachings without being christian though.
>>
>>37797077
>True Christianity
>My interpretation is how it was intended to be interpreted
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscular_Christianity

revelant
>>
>>37797155
pretty accurate, desu
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.