[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my gf's son just said he doesn't want to lose weight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_nkvetrrWoU1ti2u14o7_1280.jpg (441 KB, 783x1032) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkvetrrWoU1ti2u14o7_1280.jpg
441 KB, 783x1032
>my gf's son just said he doesn't want to lose weight because he likes eating so much shit
>gf doesn't care about his weight
>he's literally going into highschool next year and is going to weigh 100kg

How the fuck do I get this cunt motivated to play sport and eat healthy when neither him nor his mum want to do anything about it?

t. former highschool fatty
>>
>>37796466
is this the new meme?
my gfs son instead of my wifes son?
why do i frequent this board?
pls ban me
i want my life back
>>
>>37796466
>solid
>>
>>37796466
As long as he knows he's killing himself and other people will not take him seriously that's fine, if he has assessed that snacks trump a social and physical life, what's the problem?
>>
>my gf's son

I love this meme

I'm going to assume it's actually yours or some other kind of close relative because otherwise this thread has no point in existing

Get him to start lifting. Offer to buy him his favorite food once a week or every time you take him to lift weights. If that doesn't work, promise to buy him a new game every month or two if he works out with you consistently. Get him built up and turn all that fat into muscle. Maybe someday you can get him onto cardio and a proper diet, but for now you just need to get him lifting. Probably the only real way you can easily motivate him into doing anything at this point, and really it's probably the one thing you should get him doing anyway.
>>
>>37796466
YOU'RE
>>
>>37796514
A MEAN ONE
>>
>>37796513
>get a 12yr old in the gym lifting

Fucking lol no
>>
File: 1465396818012.jpg (49 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
1465396818012.jpg
49 KB, 596x628
>>37796466
>my gf's son
>>
>>37796590
>highschool
>12 yr old

wew lad
>>
Bro pay a mom to get her daughter to lead him on and then say he's fat and smells like shit.

I guarantee you this method will work. Crazy well. This lil nigga will ask u how to loose weight and u could throw him your low calorie ways.

Trust me DO THIS.
>>
>>37796622
but what if he just takes an exit, stage right?
>>
>>37796617
>>he's literally going into highschool next year

idiot
>>
>>37796466
>my gf's son

>Being such a cuckold
>>
>>37796466
>girlfriend's son
Kekekek
>>
>>37796741
>highschool next year
>12

stop pretending to be retarded it's not funny
>>
>>37796466
>dating a women with kids
Kek

Ditch the cunt.

She cares so little about her kids health she will let it die early?? Fuck that!!

Run as fast as you can before she traps you with a kid, then moves on to the next Cuck.
>>
File: image.png (23 KB, 364x404) Image search: [Google]
image.png
23 KB, 364x404
>>37796622
>my greatest motivation is when one day in the 8th grade a girl told me if I wasn't so skinny and gained weight a lot of girls would like me and all those times they joking called me a stick
>>
Real answer here OP incase you're not trolling and I'd want to help this little lad in need

Get him into sports and reduce the size of his meals, stop buying so many snacks and make healthy dinners or get your GF/Wife to. Don't let him get bullied his whole school life
>>
>>37797422
he could be from Australia where highschool is combined from 12-18 years old, not sure how it is in the US.
>>
>>37797454
>Australians
>thinking they matter

I can enjoy a good bit of banter every now and then, but Australian posters really need to learn their place.
>>
>>37796466
Try to find what motivates him. Maybe he likes a certain anime or videogame character that's fit. Or maybe he likes watching sports. Or maybe try to show him that working out or doing physical activities can be fun and relaxing. I'm guessing the only physical activity he gets is when he's at school, and if that's true he associates that with being made fun of or being shit at sports.

Get him out of that mental zone. Go with him to the park and throw some ball around. Show him it's fun and not something stressing in social terms.
>>
>>37796466
Force him. He's a child and you have the parental authority to do so. Losing weight is so fucking easy during puberty. In 6 months he'll no longer be the social outcast he probably is. He'll be grateful to you for the rest of his life.
>>
>>37796513
he won't lose any weight with exercise if he keeps eating like shit

>>37796466
show him fat people hate threads and teach him that nobody likes fatties
>>
File: moly-kun.png (133 KB, 436x387) Image search: [Google]
moly-kun.png
133 KB, 436x387
Don't date single moms
>>
>>37796622
This guy has a point
A girl was the reason I started lifting, and snapped out of my autism stage in general (kibda)
>>
>girlfriends son
Don't you mean
>girlfriends son's son's girlfriends son
Y'know, for that 2 generation cuckolding.
>>
>>37797689
His video on why not to date single moms was literally not an argument.
>>
File: bolynu.jpg (103 KB, 728x843) Image search: [Google]
bolynu.jpg
103 KB, 728x843
>>37797846
>>
>>37796466
Tell him he'll grow up to be a cuck like his mother's boyfriend.
>>
>>37797883
No I mean he actually didn't offer an argument. It was opinion spouting with a grandiose omission of relevant statistics and figures illustrating why all single moms are bad.
>>
>>37796509
THIS
>>
>>37796491
Fucking kek

If you really wanna be banned, you know how to do it.
>>
>>37796622
shitty parenting the movie. the more you lie and manipulate your kids, the worse off they are, every single time.

>>37796466
baby steps man. first try to just get him to lift. let him eat whatever and not do cardio, but get him into SS. he is already fat so sure he is going to be good at things requiring leg strength.
Don't tell him not to eat something, but to add stuff in, more protein and vitamins. I'm sure he's got carbs and fats covered.
After he starts to actually get strong, it's gonna be easier for him to think about working out harder and losing weight.
Just don't go all
>"You're a fat shit and need to lose weight or you'll die! quick, get in the gainzmobile!"
>>
File: angry_rachel.jpg (166 KB, 550x600) Image search: [Google]
angry_rachel.jpg
166 KB, 550x600
>tfw I know this single mom of 3. 27 years old, great body, 10/10 gorgeous features
>She's literal physical perfection but I know it's a death trap

God damn it if only I didn't know her so well too. She's actually a great girl despite her amazing looks and having several kids.
>>
So I read about this thing where if you are fat, people kind of ignore you, treat you like you are invisible.

After a while you get used to it, and it becomes a bit of a crutch, esp in today's accommodating world for fatties.

To lose weight means you'll have to be looked at, spoken to, etc...and you, as a fatty, currently don't want that judgement in your life.

Also, the risk of failure.

Thoughts?
>>
>>37798909
sort of

I'm a fat fuck

(310lbs)

and people just sort of ignore you

it's like your not a person

idk why I'm even on /fit/

bored I guess
>>
Man up and show him who's the boss, cook healthy meals, no more candy and other garbage, no phone, no tv, no computer, force him to go running with you, etc.

Beat him if necessary.
>>
>>37796466
You're a cuck.
Let him get fat and make new kids with your gf.
>>
>>37796590
Lol guess you're son wont be seeing much playing time. You do two a days in Jr high if you aren't a cuck nerd mathalete
>>
>>37796466
Why do you care, cuck
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.