[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you more superficial in your relationships with the opposite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: dondraper-600x330.jpg (42 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
dondraper-600x330.jpg
42 KB, 600x330
Are you more superficial in your relationships with the opposite sex now that you are /fit/?
>>
I'm actually less, because bones are uncomfortable.
>>
>>37796287
quite the opposite. for me the gym is non-negotiable. i have to eat all the time. a woman needs to fit into my set up, or she needs to go. ive found a woman who understands my lifestyle, and she has fit her whole life around what i do.
>>
>>37796287
Less
I used to be quite insecure about myself and fucking different attractive girls made me feel good (still does, but it's less important).
Now I'm a bit more comfortable with myself and want a real emotional connection with the girls I meet.
>>
>>37796287

i have higher standards as i look better now myself, but otherwise i'm far less superficial and operate more on a personal level since looking alright gives me more room to be myself

also, i care less about external validation and i kind of reject people with personalities that crave validation since they're boring
>>
>>37797070
I could fit your lifestyle better. And I'm younger
>>
>>37796287
Yup, now I'm borderline misogynist. Why would I have a girlfriend when I can get laid with most of the women I like?. I suppose I'll settle when I become too old to mantain my gains.
>>
>>37796287

>relationships

fuck dating
>>
>>37797626
>>37797642
Spotted the insecure faggots.
>>
>>37796287
Different people for different things
>>
>implying i've ever had one
>>
>>37797648

insecure? no.

girls will use you if you let them, if you dont give them that chance, you wont get hurt will you?

besides, if your motivation is only sex you dont need to be dating at all.
>>
>>37796287
>opposite sex
Implying
>>
File: 1459721584034.png (10 KB, 567x522) Image search: [Google]
1459721584034.png
10 KB, 567x522
dumped my girl because i was too good looking for her.
6'0 90kg 11%
>>
>>37796287
I've been always superficial, but now it's quantifiable. I won't date anyone I can't The Press™ for 1rm. Dating a 100lb womanlet and I can The Press™ her for reps but I don't tell her my rule lest she gets the idea that as I grow stronger she can get fatter
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.