[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I just end it all? Pic related.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (538 KB, 2446x2632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
538 KB, 2446x2632
Should I just end it all? Pic related.
>>
dont do it fampai
>>
Or you can stop being a bitch, take control of your life, start lifting and lose the fat.
>>
>>37796298
I do lift regularly. It's the nutrition that I'm a worthless piece of shit fuck up on.
>>
>>37796276
Why do you even have to ask, start lifting at once.
>>
>>37796304
Download myfitnesspal app
>>
>>37796310
Ok I'll give it a try. Thanks for the tip anon.
>>
>>37796276
read the sticky faggot, at least you don't have gyno yet
>>
>>37796276
Seriously mate do what the other anon did download MVP, countr your calories and as long as you aer under your daily defict you will lose wieght 100% its like magic i beileve in you
>>
>>37796331
fuck off with the sticky shit. I just wanted to know if I should kill myself. Lordy Lou the nerve of some people.
>>
>>37796344
Thanks for the support man.
>>
>>37796352
You are kind of rude, so yes do it.
>>
>>37796387
Wish I had the balls to do it.
>>
>>37796276
>"wah wah, I'm so fat"
If you actually believe you're beyond hope just fucking kys otherwise read the fucking sticky.
>>
>>37796276
You look like you have a good base. If you cut that fat, you'll look great.
>>
If you think counting calories is something too hard to live with, you can kill yourself while I laugh at the hilarity of your beta dumbfuck life.
>>
>>37796352
>fuck off with the sticky shit
ok forget it, kill yourself asap
>>
Yes, you should end it all. End all the binge eating and bad habits. End it all and start new.
>>
File: image_2.jpg (72 KB, 368x600) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
72 KB, 368x600
>>37796276
Yup, time to end the shitty eating lifestyle and start taking care of yourself. Start with eating a better diet and cardio. Move from that to lifting and maybe c25k.

Take your life back
>>
>>37796276

Assuming you aren't baiting asshole, get to lifting.
Eat less shit and lift more shit and watch how your fat ass changes. Also stand in the sun a bit you pasty cunt.
>>
>>37796442
>>37796276

>Guys should I kill myself
How about you lose weight?
>I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF I SHOULD KILL MYSELF JEEZ
Fine kill yourself
>I CANT

I don't even get pleasure of knowing your life is miserable. I just feel sorry for you.
>>
>>37796276

Not gonna lie fampie. It's bad.

You could loose weight, but your gonna have lots of loose skin and surgery only works so well.

Consider just accepting your body and enjoying your short days being a fat piece of shit.
>>
Yeah, you probably should since you're asking anonymous posters on a fittness forum about it. Either that or you can own your life. Although based on your weak, doughy exterior, I really doubt that would happen anytime soon.

>>37796331
But he does have gyno. Even his fucking nipples look feminine.
>>
>>37796276
Nah I looked just like you. Took me 5 years but I look and feel a lot better
>>
>>37796304
1. Fuck the fork down
2. Profit

How difficult is it fatty?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.