[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /fit/ I'm a fat motherfucker. (Pic related) Got myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 20160704_112131.jpg (1 MB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
20160704_112131.jpg
1 MB, 1936x1936
Sup /fit/
I'm a fat motherfucker. (Pic related)
Got myself a membership at a gym 5 minutes from where I live, and I'm ready to man myself up!
You guys got any good ecercises I can do at the gym for losing fat fast?
And maybe some advice on how to change my diet ?
>>
READ. THE. STICKY.
>>
>>37795745
you seem lost, /a/ /mlp/ & /v/ are down the hall and to the right
>>
>>37795745
Eat healthier food and eat less you dumb fuck

Fierce 5 novice is a good beginner balanced routine
>>
>>37795745
first of all, hi there fellow fatass mclardy, now that introduction is done, read the sticky. if you don't want to be a fat cunt anymore, you gotta stop stuffing your fat cuntish face so much, eat healthier, and start walking daily plus lift 3x week. more details in sticky.
>>
>>37795745
Read the sticky a couple of times.

Losing weight is about your diet, less about how much you work out. (Calories in, calories out, yes. But no amount of working out will burn enough calories for you to be a fat fuck glutton.)
You will want to exercise due to other health benefits, though.

Get MyFitnessPal or similar, and get yourself a kitchen scale. Scan the product you're eating, before you're eating it, measure in weight, and let the app do the calculating. You're going to need to plan ahead. No cheating.

Good news are that you only need discipline to lose weight. Bad news are that lots of people are lazy lardos, who cheat with how many calories they put in, or lose motivation after a week.

Good luck buddy.
>>
>>37795745
Why do fat cunts make a new thread just stating they're fat?

READ THE STICKY
It's there for a reason.
>>
>>37795824
shut your whore mouth, cunt
>>
>>37795814
your too kind!

>>37795824
>>37795857
welcome to 4chan
>>
File: 1419825761623.gif (4 MB, 320x152) Image search: [Google]
1419825761623.gif
4 MB, 320x152
>You guys got any good ecercises I can do at the gym for losing fat fast?

Yes change your Diet.
Its 80% Diet and 20% Execise.

>And maybe some advice on how to change my diet ?

Drink more Water.
Cut out Soda and Sweets.
Limit your Money you spend for Food.
If you crave for Sweets, drink a Smoothie or Water.

100% of losing Weight is a Mind Game, if you're weak, you will break.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_hKQmpRCSo
>>
>>37795956
The correct response was the first post. Stop doing this to newfags you're not helping them
>>
>>37795745
>>37795814
What this guy said, lifting weights is also beneficial to your skin while your loosing weight. It fills it up and increases bloodflow to different areas of your body. Not to mention the aesthetic look and the strength it gives you.

Source: I started out like you, I don't have an impressive physique but I love the strength, broad shoulders, v taper and the confidence those give me.
>>
>>37795745

Curls, at least 4 sets of 40, also overhead deadlifts and barbell flys are good compound exercises.
Don't forget to boil the calories out of your desserts on cheat days too bro, then you can eat twice as much for more gains.
Also creatine will kill you and protein powder is bad for your kidneys.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.