[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no gf to watch fireworks with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1463368029192.png (8 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1463368029192.png
8 KB, 512x512
>tfw no gf to watch fireworks with
>>
you have me
>>
waste of time
>>
>>37795705
well why the fuck youd wanna watch shit with her? just to say this lightshow was pretty before trying to get laid?
get to a hooker thirsty boi
>>
>>37795765
because thats what normal people do
>>
File: 1427429644004.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1427429644004.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
pls respond to my thread ;_;
>>
File: 1465593916355.jpg (106 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1465593916355.jpg
106 KB, 601x601
>>37795705
>tfw I work during the fireworks and gf doesn't
>hoping that jamal doesn't fuck her after watching fireworks with her while I'm at work
>>
>>37796112
she gonna go watch them with "friends"?
>>
>>37795828
Why do you care what Normal people do
>>
I would but I live in Albania and am a male.
>>
>>37795828
>pandering to accepted majorities even though everyone´s an individual
anything is normal if you´re sexy good looking educated working class man doing X or Y, if you´re not they will think of you as a creep.

More sex appeal = more alpha male status = more normal so guess what it doesnt mean shit to me and is a pretty bad excuse.
>>
>tfw no fireworks to watch with gf
Looks like we're stuck inside tucking all day again.
This sucks.
>>
>tfw fireworks with cousins last night
>tfw everyone coming back together to blow stuff up and play spinner roulette
>>
Tfw MASSIVE stretchmarks on biceps.
I will never look good in t-shirts. Fugg
>>
File: 90.png (513 KB, 680x762) Image search: [Google]
90.png
513 KB, 680x762
>tfw no android gf
>>
I just broke up with my gf on Saturday night. I wasn't planning on doing it, but had thought about it for a while because of how she's changed over our relationship and how the frustration outweighed the happiness.

We went to dinner then to get drinks after, and she picked a stupid fight (about something we've talked about a ton of times) and ruined the night. I broke up with her driving her home.

Almost 2 year relationship. It sucks, but she was gaining weight, developed anxiety issues, was negative as fuck and turned into just not a nice person.

I feel a mix of freedom, relief, and a little sadness right now. Keep checking my phone out of instinct for texts. I'm 27, time to install tinder and try to find some 21 year olds.
>>
>>37797046
Nice blog post faggot
Don't you have some pussyboy friends you could be venting to instead of 4chan? What the fuck is a 27 year old even doing on here
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.