[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to do if your parents are gains goblins? >Won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 157.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly
>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did /fit/bros deal with their gains goblins of a family?
>>
File: 1464143534538.jpg (710 KB, 1205x845) Image search: [Google]
1464143534538.jpg
710 KB, 1205x845
How old are you, opie?
>>
>family literally tells you to unfuck your life up
>WHY ARE THEY SUCH ROADBLOCKS GUYS
>>
>>37793594
I am 23
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Gtfo OP. FAST.

36 with wife, kids, and mortgage now, but stayed at home for too long. Fucked shit up. I was almost beyond hope. Couldn't even see how abusive they were.

Women can smell it on you too, OP.

Believe it.
>>
>>37793687
>Couldn't even see how abusive they were.
>Women can smell it on you too, OP.

Is this even true?

Why do people always say the "Stay with your parents under 30 to save money on rent and expenses" meme?
>>
Bitch you have posted this same shit 3+ times your a faggot get a life and a job your literally a privileged bitch.
>>
http://www.apa.org/monitor/apr03/pluses.aspx
>>
>>37793687
i feel like living at home is stunting me emotionally in some way.. who knows though, i want to move out but i need a good job first.
>>
>>37793588
LISTEN TO ME YOU STUPID LITTLE FUCK
YOU POST THIS SAME GODDAMNED COPYPASTA ALL THE GODDAMNED TIME
FUCK THE FUCK OFF AND DIE
STOP POSTING THIS SHIT
NOBODY CARES EVEN IF IT'S TRUE
FUCK THE FUCK OFF
FUCK THE FUCK OFF
FUCK THE FUCK OFF
FUCK THE FUCK OFF
FUCK THE FUCK OFF
FUCK THE FUCK OFF
>>
>>37793858
>i feel like living at home is stunting me emotionally in some way.. who knows though

Gee you fucking think?
>>
>>37793588
Get a job and move out. I know exactly what it is like I was NEET for many years but even after i started working I couldnt afford to move out so i still had to put up with my parents shit.
They were constantly nagging me about eating so much and eating different things to them they thought I was unhealthy because I didnt drink skim milk and because I ate meat for dinner every night.
Parents are the worst gains gobblins at least if a girl steals your gains you get to have sex with her.
>>
>>37794861
>They were constantly nagging me about eating so much and eating different things to them they thought I was unhealthy because I didnt drink skim milk and because I ate meat for dinner every night.

I. KNOW. THAT. FEEL. BRO.

What kind of job did you find?
>>
>>37794889
pls respond and give some advice
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.