[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a reminder, there's more to self care than just being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Just a reminder, there's more to self care than just being /fit/. Make sure you dress well, (for the love of god please don't dress /fa/ though). A nice hairstyle helps too. Fitness is very important, but remember it's just a small piece to your overall appearance.
>>
Or just be the 10% of male faces like this guy and have women get wet even if you are skinnyfat and dress like a slob
>>
>>37792989
I need glasses and can't wear contacts cause I'm a bitch. I've noticed that wearing decent ones gets rid of the "meathead" impression and makes you more approachable. Also more hipster qts are a plus.

>pic semi related
>>
>>37792997
That dude's not skinny fat? Check body dismorphia.
>>
>>37793011
I'm saying with his face it wouldn't matter how his body looked or how he dressed, you fucking retard.
>>
>>37793002

Dolph approves
>>
>>37793015
Oh shit my bad, well then yeah I agree with you. Genetics is kind of a bitch sometimes.

All I want is a beard and I give up at like day 10 because it's patchy and gross.
>>
>>37793002
I recently got glasses. Make sure you talk to the people at the store and ask them how the glasses look. You want something that contrasts your facial structure.
>>
>>37793200
My face type is somewhere around Brad Pitt, John Krasinski, or like Liam Hemsworth. I'm still dyel at 6'4 so I'm somewhere around that John krasinski build. What do you think would look good with that?
>>
>>37792989
>please don't dress /fa/ though

i nbr go to /fa. what is so bad abt it, and how would they dress?
>>
>>37792989
how does /fa/ dress?
>>
File: 65687.png (357 KB, 629x386) Image search: [Google]
65687.png
357 KB, 629x386
>>37792989
let's all go to korea and get matching faces
>>
>>37793416
kinda looks like that dude on youtube that would get high on coke and make minecraft videos
>>
>>37793416
New nose is a bit too feminine. Incredible jawline tho holy shit
>>
>>37793405

Go see for yourself.

It's not about looking good to common people. If you've ever watched a runway show you'll understand.
>>
>>37793015
If he got chubby his face would lose definition and wouldn't look like that tho
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.