[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you go about buying proscar (finasteride) here in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: trustmeimadoctor.jpg (26 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
trustmeimadoctor.jpg
26 KB, 250x200
How would you go about buying proscar (finasteride) here in the eu? It's not sold over the counter and I couldn't find anything on amazon/ebay.
>>
>>37791980
1. Ask /fraud/
2. No source talk allowed on /fit/
>>
>>37791980
>>>/Reddit/
(Srs)
>>
>>37791980
>go to your doctor
>tell him you are losing your hair
>get prescribed proscar
It isn't a big thing he should just give it to you. When i first went to the doctor i told him i was starting to lose my hair, he had a look for about three seconds and said ok. I've been on it for about seven years. It costs about $250 a year and i would feel like a fucking idiot if i lost all my hair because i wasn't willing to pay $250 a year to keep it.
>>
>>37792300
I remeber a couple of months ago there was a big thread about this and the general consensus at the time was that the potential side effects were basically chemical castration and preminant brain fog. Im 23 with obvious balding ie; thinning crown, widows peak, it feels bad man, im in the army and i couldnt get a prescription because i wouldnt be able to donate blood or some shit. Im getting out in a couple of months is it even worth it past a certain point of baldness?
>>
>>37793301

It barely works. The whole dicknumbing and brain fog is because it makes you estrogenic as fuck. And my shit continued to recede while on it. I suggest you try zinc and vitamin e instead. Zinc had a more noticeable effect than fin for me while also making me manlier. The whole "test makes u bald" is bullshit, just look at people in general. Completely stopped the process but I take many supps so I dont really know what works so much.
>>
>>37793427
Jesus that sounds like hell, are those effects perminant or do they go away?
I take zinc anyway for dem god teir cumshots anyway but ill definantly add vitamin e to my routine then
>>
>>37793301
I had been thinning for a few years but it wasn't too bad. I've been on it for seven years now and my hair is only slightly thinner than it was back then. I genuinely believe i would be bald by now without it.
I was not comfortable with losing my hair so i was willing to do anything.
I heard about all the side effects but never had any of them, i had sex every day or jerked it every day for about three weeks just to make sure my dink didn't stop working. No problems.
>>
>>37793453

Nah they went away, the sides actually became intense for me when I stopped fin, as if it was a shock to my body. They eventually got away as my testosterone increased and as I followed more healthy habits.

Youve been taking zinc for a while and your hair loss has continued aggressively? Btw I take 75mg+, less than that might not be effective.
>>
>>37793480
Yeh im not going to lie lost the genetic lottery regarding my hair, i noticed when i was about 19, pretty shitty at the time but as a 23 year old now being in the army and getting alot of shit for it has helped me come to terms with it, only immature girls and teenagers have issues with it and in my opinion its generally other guys that seem to be offended by your baldness, this is in my experience anyway, id definantly be more salty about the whole situation if i couldnt grow a beard doe. I dont trust big pharma and for me the sides are too much of a risk for very little reward. Id kill for a thick head of hair, but untill they make a break through with an actual desicated treatment/cure. Im happy to wait.
>>
>>37791980

Go to a doctor
>>
>>37793301
>>37793427
>>37793453

Well memed, barely 1% of people experience any side effects at all and they are all reversible if you stop, or in most cases just continue use
>>
>>37793480
>>37793427

You're a God damn retard. Finasteride doesn't increase estrogin or decrease testosterone. It inhibits the creation of DHT and overall increases test
>>
>>37795031
Do you take it?
>>
>>37795031
It increases free test because it isn't getting converted into dht.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.