[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>joined a 24hr gym a few days ago >wake up at 3am >get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 16b.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
16b.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>joined a 24hr gym a few days ago
>wake up at 3am
>get to gym at half past 3 in the morning
>do my workout in fucking absolute peace before the flood of commoners commence
>edge it out in the comfy gym shower without having to worry about anyone seeing
>make as much passionate sex noises as I want while i'm releasing my vile virility

feels güt mayne
>>
>tfw gym opens at 6am
>by the time I get there all the equipment is already occupied

JUST
>>
>>37791547
>home gym master race
>>
report frogposters
>>
Did this once, there was around 10 people in the gym at 4am, both power cages occupied as well. I was shocked
>>
>>37793168
It depends where you live. Remember that a lot of hardcore people go early in the morning because "nobody will be there".

5 to 7 pm is always going to suck ass, but any other time is a bit of a dice roll. 8pm weeknight is dead at my gym, as is any time on Sunday.
>>
>>37793181
>5 to 7 pm is always going to suck ass
Weird. I got to my small local gym around 430pm, and there was the PT and two clients, and that was all. After they left I got to squat to Babymetal in peace.
>>
>go to ymca
>pretty much only place with real equipment near me
>perma busy

Packed with people open to close, and only two squat racks, and a really small free weight area in general for a ymca. Shit sucks.
>>
>>37793168
>>37793181
Yeah, people who enter work at 8-9 am ussually go at 6-7 to the gym, and then 6 pm onwards is full packed since people that don't go in the morning go after work
>>
I get to the gym about 4am and there is usually around ten other people there.
>>
>>37793181
12-3pm is usually empty at most gyms.

I went to a 24hr gym once around 1am and was amazed that a decent amount of people were still in there. No one at the front desk but people were still working out..was pretty cool.
>>
>>37793168
that's what Mondays are like at my gym, every other day at 4am it's pretty dead though
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.