[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
weight loss general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: squidgy+sad+emoji.png (8 KB, 120x113) Image search: [Google]
squidgy+sad+emoji.png
8 KB, 120x113
hello /fit/, I've been trying to lose weight for the past month but it does not work. I don't want to get all muscly and shit, so I tried to lose weight by eating less instead of working out.

I've been eating 1000 calories for a month straight and have not lost a single pound. What the fuck is going wrong? Is it about the carbs, the fats?

please help
>>
>>37790562

>Art
>>
You're too retarded to actually eat less
>>
a-are you a girl
>>
You're underestimating how much you are eating.
>>
>>37790562
How much weight are you trying to lose? It could be that you're already at a point where your body refuses to lose more weight, even if you're overweight. I have friends that's happened to. They'd lose like 15lb and then they couldn't go any farther, even though they were still like 30lb overweight.
>>
>>37790603
that could be the case. I'm 180 cm and weigh 75 kilos, I wanted to lose a few kilos because of summer. I've actually dropped about 2-3 kilos the month before but it seems like I just plateaued. what can I do?
>>
Ready sticky. Gain some muscle. Eat meat. Cut sugar out. 1000 calories is a recipe for depression imo.
>>
>>37790562
>I don't want to get all muscl

no
>>
>>37790562
Betus. See doctor for diagnoses. Or your are calculating cals wrong.
>>
>>37790562
>I've been eating 1000 calories for a month straight

Somehow you aren't calculating this correctly.

There literally is no other possible explanation. Your body requires energy to function, i.e. things like breathing, having a pulse, and so forth. Literally the only two possible sources of said energy are food and body fat. If you are eating at a caloric deficit, your body MUST make up the difference from body fat or you would literally die. Ergo, you are not at a caloric deficit.
>>
>>37790562
There's a reason why the first thread on /fit/ has a fucking t-rex doing the autist walk hollering at DYELs
READ THE FUCKING STICKY.
>>
>>37790562
your body is compensating for the fact that you're starving it so its slowing down your metabolism

you're not a special snowflake. start working out like everyone else if you want to look good.
>>
>>37790562
DO SOME FUCKING CARDIO BROTHER I HAVE LOST 7 POUNDS THIS WEEK FROM 30 MINUTES OF JOGGING.ALSO DONT DRINK POP OR EAT ANY SUGAR
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.