[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the FUCK does everything I wanna buy related to exercise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_0758.jpg (107 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0758.jpg
107 KB, 640x960
Why the FUCK does everything I wanna buy related to exercise and fitness have a big fat fucking warning label that says "THIS ITEM WILL CAUSE CANCER AND BIRTH DEFECTS"

the fuck man

I just wanna be healthy
>>
help
>>
>>37786822
You buying faggot diet pills or something?

I don't think you know what fitness really is, go read the sticky 1xF
>>
>>37786870
nah i'm not a tranny

dumbbells and jumpropes and all kinds of shit have that warning label on them

what the FUCK is that
>>
>>37786877

They are made our of toxic usually petroleum based products which have been shown to cause cancer with exposure over time. Buy more expensive equipment that isn't made out of that trash or just ignore it.
>>
>>37786877
Dude what

why do americans allow this
>>
>>37786904
where the fuck do i buy good stuff

i went to a sporting store yesterday and all the items i wanted had the labels on it

i just want non fucked up fitness items
>>
>>37786877
>>37786904
>toxic dumbells and jumpropes

what the actual fuck
>>
>>37786916
just buy them you useless cunt. they're there so they don't get sued by some asshole
>>
>>37786953
>some asshole
>getting sued for causing cancer makes the person suing them an asshole

fuck you nigger
>>
Can someone post some dumbbells and a jumprope i can buy online that isn't fucking toxic?????
>>
>>37786822

I see those all the time on Gold's Gym products really fucks me up.
>>
>>37786970
Tbh some of them have a ridiculously low/inexistant chance of causing the things they end up putting labels for.

For instance, some medicine have real fucked up labels saying that just being near pregnant women might cause a miscarriage, but the only time they ever had a miscarriage related to it was when a pregnant woman was working in a factory and touching a a ridiculously high amount of it without using gloves. Which of course she sued over and won.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.