[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just found and read the sticky and I dont know if im a beginner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1417597085414.jpg (34 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1417597085414.jpg
34 KB, 340x340
So I just found and read the sticky and I dont know if im a beginner or an intermediate.

I have been lifting for 1 year and some time and my lifts are :
Bench press: 60Kg
OHP seated: 45Kg
Squat:80Kg (fuck up knee cap from birth)
Deadlift:100kg

18yo and 173cm, I just did the routine the guy at my gym told me to and im currently doing a PPL routine, so am I a begginer or an intermediate?
>>
>>37786772
kill yourself my man
>>
>>37786772
If you have to ask if you're a beginner or not, you're a beginner.

When you hit intermediate, you'll know.
>>
>>37787144
how sempai?
>>
>>37786772
You're somewhere in between. These categories do not have hard boundaries.
>>
>>37786772
I'd say you're a novice.

Beginner is usually when you don't know fuckall about lifting and have little experience with a barbell.
Novice is when you're familiar with the movements (with GOOD form), except you're still weak.

Intermediate is a screwy term. You have those who are early intermediate and late intermediate. Intermediates lifts can range between a fair amount of weight. But a typical physical indication of intermediate level is 1/2/3/4.

So you're between beginner and intermediate. This is based on your time lifting and got lifts. Your lifts right now are extremely novice.
>>
>>37787381
Also I forgot to mention-

If you're looking for a good novice routine, there's many (SS + accessories, SL + accessories, Candito's LP, etc). Basically beginner routines plus accessories.

I'm also a novice and I just recently switched to Candito's LP. It's a 4 days per week Upper/Lower split and has big emphasis on form.
>>
>>37786772
your numbers are too low, I'd bet you're still a big noob, verify that here

>www.strgraphs.com
>>
>>37787381
Then I should do any of the begginer routines listed in the sticky rigth?

we are going to make it bro
>>
File: Captura.png (42 KB, 749x931) Image search: [Google]
Captura.png
42 KB, 749x931
>>37787444
>>
>>37787466
was meant to >>37787428
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.