[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Venting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: JzfKU1T.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
JzfKU1T.gif
1 MB, 640x360
Whats bothering you anons?

>Be (You)
>Not you
>Spending summer with dad, decide we should visit the gym
>He used to lift, maybe ill get some good insight
>wrong
>No deadlift, RLLY RLLY DANJERUS (for your) back
>No squats, "slows you down"
>Split consists of ABCxABC
>A- Bench, B- Le Press, C- Bi's and Tri's
>Continually says things like 'when you first start out' despite me lifting for over a year
>Basically retard functional strenght with autism
How do I put and end to this faggot?
>>
>>37786172
>How do I put and end to this faggot?
beat his numbers in every lift, have no back problems and be faster than him too.

nigga will re-assess his life.
>>
File: ClassicBodybuilder.jpg (43 KB, 242x604) Image search: [Google]
ClassicBodybuilder.jpg
43 KB, 242x604
>>37786172
Show him a picture of this guy and say something like "Back in his day, men got utterly yoked off nothing more than the basic heavy compounds 12 times a week"
>>
>>37786187
Got two of those down but the guy outweighs me by around 70lbs. Maybe next year :(
>>37786216
Trying to get him to do SS but fuck man, older people and their pride
>>
>>37786172
>lifting for over a year

If you are serious about lifting, then you are just starting out m8. Don't be a fucking smartass on the internet. Confront your father if you think he is wrong, and be fucking greatful that you have a family to spend time with.

Fucking prick
>>
Super fatty (6'2" 300lbs 35-40%BF) and have been losing weight for the past couple months. I've lost about 35lbs. I don't know what the fuck happened, but a couple weeks ago I started binging. I don't know why or how to stop it besides raw willpower. Which I lack. Why am I so weak?
>>
>>37786488
poor opbringing moxt likely. No one can help you with this except yourself. Remeber that you must conquer your own mind to win this battle. i suggest meditating.
>>
File: fatpeoplearewhales.jpg (136 KB, 854x1012) Image search: [Google]
fatpeoplearewhales.jpg
136 KB, 854x1012
>>37786488
Because you have not cultivated enough hatred for your fat self. Hatred is what you need to fuel this journey, you fat, sad, shitty fuck. You probably don't realize how shitty you feel now.

"Oh, everyone has knee pain"

"Ahh, I can't sit/stand too long my feet start hurting, everyone is like that"

"I bet his back hurts too from having to SLIGHTLY LEAN OVER"

NO, you stupid shit. Not everyone is like that. You're fat as fuck. And you know it. You can lose weight, you can be aesthetic. But you like food too much to change your life. You're like a stupid dog, just looking to reward yourself with short term happiness from garbage food. Do you need have someone portion your food out for you? You take you on walks? To make sure you don't just sit an eat all day like some obese chihuahua? Stay a fucking dog, the men will be forcing themselves to improve

t. former fat fuck
>>
Fuck you mother to teach that bastard a lesson
>>
>>37786670
What if his dad is really his wife's son?
>>
Same, OP. Shit my dad says:
>you don't have to go all the way down on squats hurts ur knees
>DL without belt will fuck you up never to it
>full rom is meme

Before I ever went with him I asked him what's the most he's squatted in his youth. Tells me "3 pl8s". Go to gym, quarter reps all weights. Wtf dad
>>
>been dating this guy for a few weeks
>he's a bit chubby
>he obviously mirin my 5'6" 120lb ass
>hint to him to workout
>he does but not as intensive or regularly as I do
>his diet is also not great
I'm obviously tryin to control him because I like his personality, we have similar interests and whatnot.
My problem is he ain't that physically attractive to me.
Should I keep pushin him or drop him and find someone more into fitness?
>>
>>37786791
>manlet
>>
>>37786791
Stick with it a little longer, if no dice then drop.
>>
>Was chub
>Gf starts working out, drags me with her
>Lost weight
>Lifting about a year now, pretty gud gainz
>Mirins from juicy cunts everywhere
>Gf is petite, slender. Not much in ass department
>Coworker hitting on me, huge ass. Pretty hot desu
>Temptation everyday
>Don't wanna cheat but really wanna hit it
>Drunkenly let it slip that I want to fug my coworker to gf
>She's honestly a great gf, wifey material to the core. Was my first, I was hers.
>She's just really sensitive
>Broke up with me after 4 years
>I think she's overreacting but I miss her been trying to get her back.
>All attraction for coworker gone

Ididntaskforthis.jpg
>>
>>37786791
Don't try to change someone but figur out if the other stuff is worth it to you.
>>
>girl whos friends i usually go out with
>fall for her
>go to club to dance
>dance around a bit
>no idea how to flirt
>no clue how to escalate
>go home
>hate myself

how do i learn to be a normal fuckin person
>>
File: cAZeYe6.jpg (97 KB, 484x593) Image search: [Google]
cAZeYe6.jpg
97 KB, 484x593
>horny af but masturbation has been fucked up the past few weeks, so i can't do it
>sinus infection for the past month and my incompetent ent doc can't/won't do shit for another 2 weeks
>infection has been fucking up my energy levels, and been getting in the way of me lifting
>stuck at parents house for the weekend where all i can do is hill running and elliptical
>about to have a month and and half off of school, and trying to convince my mom that i should stay at my school town for that time without telling her it's to focus on lifting
>still no friends
>still no confidence to hit on girls, which adds to depression
>>
I bet your daddy looks better than you on his 6 day split
>>
>>37787158
>sinus infection
>puts body under more stress anyway

Just take a week or 10 days away from fitness. It's worth it, no wonder you can't get better
>>
>>37786172
What's bothering me is that my skin is permanently fucked up from years of being fat and the bad habit of picking at acne. Now I can't look good no matter what I do.
>>
>>37787337
In the past month, I've lifted only 3 times, and not even doing my full routine. I took 2 weeks off when I first had the infection, lifted twice, the issues occurred again, and I took another 2 weeks. I've been on antibiotics the entire time, and had a CT scan done that showed a good amount of impaction. Resting and drugs weren't working, so I tried to be active instead
>>
>>37786172
>was fat
>cut and lift
>not fat
>not strong
>not aesthetic

I'm still too fat to bulk, yet too skinny for any abs to show through. On the upside I just got to 1.25pl8 bench
>>
>>37786172
At least you get to lift with your dad. Mine is 5'6 and easily 320lbs, lazy, drinks beer and eats burgers. His forearms though are fucking huge how the hell do fat people get swole forearms?

>>37786919
>Getting drunk around gf and literally confessing shit that will ruin your relationship
>"Fuck I didnt ask for this"
You're retarded.
>>
>4th of July weekend
>family too fragmented to want to get together
>friends don't know what their plans are and don't want to commit to having a cookout with me
>get to spend it alone with me and my weights
>and fireworks

There has to be more to life than this.
>>
>>37787669
Get new friends.
>>
>>37787669
>friends don't know what their plans are and don't want to commit to having a cookout with me

If they wanted to hang out with you in the first place, they would have agreed. Either you got plans or you dont. They are hesitating because they dont want to be together with out.

Check yo self m8.
>>
>>37787477
I know this feel, friend.
>>
>>37786572
It's funny. Most people would find this kind of negativity counter productive, but you're fucking right and it pisses me off that you're right. So fuck you. I'll prove you wrong. Thank you. Seriously.
>>
>>37786791
>im obviously tryin to control him

setting yourself up for a shitty relationship there anon
>>
I'm being too much of a cheap bastard not wanting to buy a gym membership and just trying to get fit with cardio and calisthenics. Money's tight and I don't want to buy a year membership when I don't have a proper full time job.
>>
>>37786754
If you're in a position to go on your own then do it. No gym buddy is better than gains gobling ginger. Fucking old dudes.
>>
>>37787532
Its the sheer volume of lifting slabs of grease to his mouth
10/10 hypertrophy
>>
>get headache before gym
>have to half-ass a workout because my head hurts with strain
This has happened before about 50% of workouts in June, even though I've been eating/sleeping normally and staying hydrated. Anyone know hw to quickly fix headaches?
>>
>>37787532
>how the hell do fat people get swole forearms
It's the fitness gods mocking us, my forearms are still pathetic as fuck and I see people who are totally out of shape with tree-trunk forearms and giant wrists.
>>
File: wojjy.png (21 KB, 357x313) Image search: [Google]
wojjy.png
21 KB, 357x313
>tfw 22
>tfw summertime used to be me and the lads having bbqs and beach trips and generally a good old happy time
>tfw everyone works and has gfs now so never come out
>tfw sit at home looking out the window remembering the good old days

hold me /fit/
>>
>>37788992
Dont worry man these things usually fall apart and never get better.
>>
>oneitis won't even accept FB friend request even though we have friends both I and her get along with

It's the vibe, isn't it
>>
>>37786172

>thought i was getting somewhere with this girl meme
>never text back
>date today canceled

Back to square uno. Just me and my weights...
>>
>>37789181
fuck you
>>
>>37789390
>>37788992
Find yourself a new crowd. Don't dump the old friends, but it won't unhurt to find yourself new ones, be them from college or coworkers.
>>
File: Greentext1.png (120 KB, 764x261) Image search: [Google]
Greentext1.png
120 KB, 764x261
>>37789200

iktfb
>>
>>37789390
What do you want me to say? If you live in the same town as them then you literally have no excuse.
>>
>>37789406

texting ruins me, every girl i've meet on meme ass tinder tells me what an enjoyment it is to talk with me

but then texting i just go full autismo and never know what to say.

why.
>>
>>37789184
She probably doesn't bother with facebook, and if she does then she isnt worthy.
>>
>>37786978
>A-are you an a-archaeologist?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.