[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just saw this on instagram, jesus christ people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-07-03-13-39-54.png (326 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-03-13-39-54.png
326 KB, 540x960
I just saw this on instagram, jesus christ people
>>
>actually using instagram

I want nu/fit/ to go
>>
>>37784894

This
>>
>>37784894
>not fapping to hot qt lifters on instagram
>>
They must have had like 10 meals a day during the holocaust!

>inb4 an autistic /pol/ack goes "Akshually..."
>>
>>37784889
>I just saw this on instagram
I want women out of my board right now
>>
>>37784910

Damn those evil nazis, force feeding those jews to make them lose weight.
>>
>>37784910
Nobody denies that people starved in German concentration camps. The Allies bombed railways, cutting off food and medicine to the camps. It's the gas chambers that are a hoax.

>inb4 some Zionist goes "Holocaust denying antisemite!"
>>
>>37784996
>>
>>37784996

I'm not sure about the gas chambers being a hoax, it would make sense to test that shit on some of the weaker and skill-lacking jews before using them on the battlefield. Mengele senpai was also fond of human experiments. The ovens were probably just used to dispose of corpses.
>>
>>37784910
>>inb4 an autistic /pol/ack goes "Akshually..."
kek
>>
>>37784894
fuck off, wizard, go back to your horrible containment board.

also, why do people on social media focus on the 10%, that being supplements, meal timing, no carbs at night, macros etc, and not the 90% which is eating fewer calories than you expend in a day with sufficient protein and consistent training?

its like the think they've found THE SECRET TO FAT LOSS. they probably have tried to stick to diets, have failed, and given their lack of willpower have turned in a last ditch effort to shit like OP's pic.
>>
>>37784894
>>37784922

This. /fit/ may be a shit place to get good advice past a few bare basics, but instagram is a shithole full of women and numales actively producing bad advice 24/7 for attention.
>>
>>37784996
> It's the gas chambers that are a hoax.

No, they gassed almost all of the young, old and fragile and mothers clinging to their babies right away. Workers were technically kept "alive" but they were dropping like flies due to bad conditions and strenuous work.

Most victims of the Holocaust were killed by bullets, BTW.
>>
>>37785052
>LOOK MOM I LEARNED A NEW WORD NOW I CAN FIT IN WITH MY FRIENDS AT 4CHAN

kys faggot

Also to answer your question, you child, it's because telling people to eat less DOESNT MAKE THEM MONEY

>>REDDIT
>>INSTAGRAM
>>/out/
>>
>>37785022
I'm been to Auschwitz and been inside a chamber. You can see fingernail scratches on the walls.
>>
>>37784889

Why give a fuck, OP? Stupid people are only making it easier for you to gain an advantage and succeed, while they succumb into their clusterfuck of stupidity and misinformation. Let the weak weed themselves out.

Imagine if everyone were expert fitness gurus and every single man had a juicey ripped body. Now what kind of fun would that be?
>>
Losing weight is not the same as losing fat.

Fat % is genetic, impossible to lose.
>>
>>37785067
proven to be a metal rake. fingernails don't scratch concrete tard.
>>
>>37784996
>The allies DIDN'T bomb the railways
>Allies knew they were going to have to rebuild germany post-war
>The jews are mad because the nazis used the railways to ship in more jews
>>
>>37785124
nice
>>
>>37785057
Which camps were they dropping like flies in? Jews are truly remarkable. Able to have fun even in the darkest of conditions.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2443817/Former-prisoner-war-96-remembers-playing-Auschwitz-football-league-return-Nazi-death-camp.html

http://holocaustmusic.ort.org/places/camps/death-camps/auschwitz/

http://www.whale.to/b/auschwitz_theatre.html
>>
>>37785124
7/10 I almost got upset
>>
>>37787289
>British prisoner of war who played in football match at Nazi death camp
>British prisoner of war
>British
>>
>>37784889
whatever man, let those plebs believe whatever bullshit they want, let them waddle around while we focus on better knowledge and strategy and let them cry about their genetics and lack of willpower while we transform into attractive human beings and use their tears as motivation
>>
>>37787401
My mistake. He looks kind of Jewish though.
>>
>>37787401
>>37787550
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux4n8E-PUIUlin&t=6m50s

Here is a Jew talking about soccer in the camps.
>>
File: image.png (83 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
83 KB, 640x360
>>37784996
>denying hitler's demonic summoning of satan to empower and fuel his radical genocide in 2016

I hope you neckbeards remain in your basement
>>
Why the fuck did this thread devolve into an argument about the holocaust?
>>
>>37784996
>I know more than the United States government and people that were there and had eye witness accounts!!!
>Watch this youtube video with zero sources as my evidence!!
>>
>>37787592
You know his background? Probably another POW or one of the few Jews that were picked to be bosses inside the barracks/blocks/camps. The Germans organized a hierarchy so it was practically self run.
>>
>>37787789
>United States government
Tippity top kek
>>
>>37787790
I wish I could find the full interview so I could research him, but it's not on Spielberg's website.

It strikes me as odd that Germans would entrust Jews with managing and executing fellow Jews.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.