[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a girl asks for your fb after two dates does this mean she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: qt3.14.jpg (67 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
qt3.14.jpg
67 KB, 576x1024
If a girl asks for your fb after two dates does this mean she likes you?
>>
i would not know
>>
>having fb
>>
This means she wants to review your social resume.
>>
>>37784864
Can't tell
>>
>>37784890
That's the funny thing, I don't
>>
If she hasn't added you to fb after 1 date it means she's not interested, girls add people on FB like the plague spreads.

She's making you into her orbitor, sorry lad
>>
>>37784893

This.

'What kind of guy friends do you have'

'Are your girl friends hotter than me'

'Does he post funny milennial memes enough'

It is the grotesque world we live in.
>>
>>37784864
i had a tinder date, the girl wanted to add me on fb before it
she then blew of the date and was a bit cold when i tried to talk to her after (short replies, didnt try to continue conversations)

does my fb show my powerlevel? is there anything obvious i should be avoiding
>>
kinda but it could also hurt you. depending on what you post.
>>
>>37784914
yeah that happened to me before. girl got mad my social media presence was pretty empty.
I only use twitter tbqh
my fb is just for school and adding people to do projects with.
don't have an IG.
so What I did was made a facebook with my picture and shit. and then another one where I like the "weird" shit I do
weird how ppl take what you like/post online serious now.
>>
>>37784953
ha no
>>
>>37784964
Maybe if you're ugly as sin
>>
>>37784931

Same.

I get tagged in photos n shit daily, but never share anything, rarely like anything and havn't changed my profile picture on 2 years.

The only ones that get annoyed are my fairly close female friends, who I am 99% certain would like to use my /rippedness/ as leverage to make other guys jelly or elevate their social position in some way. Which I kind of hate to be honest.

I have a gf so its ok, but social media seems to have rekt any notion of romance or tension there should be in relationships. Just endless automated matching and unmatching.
>>
>>37784983
he's probably some beta that got added by some girl that friendzoned him, then thought to himself "heck yeah i'm alpha as shit" while thinking about what he should buy next for her
>>
>>37784983
so you went from women(generalizing) to a more specific 10/10s

Wow, that's a goalpost movie if I ever saw one, also not an argument
>>
>>37784983
>>37784989
nah he's right, girls do add you if you're attractive
they still won't approach you first though
they just like to build up a friends list of attractive people to boost their own social standing
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.