[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I be doing full body workouts 3 times a week with a day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Should I be doing full body workouts 3 times a week with a day of rest in between or workouts 6 times a week, Upper body, lower body, cardio, then repeat with one day of rest?
>>
fullbody
>>
>>37783830
Why?

>Inb4 sticky

I've witnessed equal gains with people doing brosplit variations and full body
>>
>>37783817
it's up to you, whoever fights for one side super hard is fucking retarded
>>
Are you a novice who doesn't need much volume to grow or a seasoned lifter who needs higher workloads to progress?
>>
>>37783817
3 days full body gives you 50% more cycles of stress -> recovery -> adaptation than 6 days of upper/lower/cardio. this is why beginners should do 3 full body workouts a week.
>>
I tend to like splits but people make too big of a deal with it.

With splits you can choose whether to do your back with your leg day or with your uppers day. Or do back stretching/flexibility with legs and back lifts with uppers or whatever.

And you should be doing more than one day of cardio. And you should be doing abs nearly every day as well.
>>
>>37783901
Body pic?
>>
>>37783901
>And you should be doing more than one day of cardio. And you should be doing abs nearly every day as well.
no, you shouldn't. this is a waste of time unless your goal is to be good at cardio.
>>
>>37783901
>And you should be doing abs nearly every day as well

I do PPL. I fucking hate doing abs, like I haven't done them in months. Will I be fine?
Need to lose 3-4 kg more and I know ab work doesn't burn belly fat.
>>
>>37784001
I did minimal abs on PPL and am disappointed when I cut down. I think its genetic, some people have nice abs with just compounds and some need isolation. If you are unsure then you should do some isolation
>>
>>37784043
I don't need to have visible abs, I just want a flat stomach, this is why I'm asking if it's okay to skip abs forever.
Will I be lacking in any way by having untrained abs?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.