[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, I started lifting 2 months ago but I don't know much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1465276578896.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1465276578896.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
Hi, I started lifting 2 months ago but I don't know much about nutrition. Can you post your nutrition memes and infographics?
>>
>>37783011
Literally the sticky.
>>
Chicken, lean turkey, lean beef, Fish
Beans
Rice
Fruits and Vegetable
Skim Milk

Lots of protein shakes too
>>
>>37783018
No meme, no gentleman supreme
>>
>>37783039
Why skim milk and not normal milk. What about eggs, potatoes and cream?
>>
File: anthony burch.jpg (20 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
anthony burch.jpg
20 KB, 620x349
>>37783011
>Tfw I'm not anthony burch
>>
File: MILK-NO-FAT-VS-FULL-FAT.jpg (64 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
MILK-NO-FAT-VS-FULL-FAT.jpg
64 KB, 500x357
>>37783058
>why skim milk and not normal milk

Use your brain

If you're a fatty, skim, if you're a skelly either is fine if you control the amount of normal milk

Look at the
>cholesterol
>fat

Sugar and protein don't really matter cus the difference is so small

Also eggs are good, as are potatoes (I think).

Check sugar and fat content in any cream you buy

Also nutrition infographic inc
>>
>>37783192

Its quite generic, and your portion sizes need to change depending on whether you're bulking or cutting, but its got a lot of info to get you going.

>Source

http://www.precisionnutrition.com/create-the-perfect-meal-infographic
>>
File: first rep face2.jpg (15 KB, 228x211) Image search: [Google]
first rep face2.jpg
15 KB, 228x211
>>37783159
>Tfw I'm not anthony burch
>>
>>37783228
If that's too tryhard for you/you're too lazy, do what I do

>DISCLAIMER I'm doing this to slowly bulk up, don't eat this much/this stuff unless you're a skelly

>Breakfast
Healthy cereal e.g. wheatabix, something with bran
Toast with peanut butter

>Snack (usually when I get to work/midmorning, or when I get home from the gym)
Protein shake
I get USN Muscle Fuel but just get one with a decent amount of protein and calories in

>Lunch
Pasta with chicken/tuna and cheese (a good sized portion, I usually go for ~100g pasta, 100g chicken/1 tin of tuna, ~75g cheese

>Dinner
Living at home still so whatever my mum makes for dinner, but its nearly always meat & veg, or a salad.

>Drinks
90% of what i drink is water now, with the occasional energy drink that I'm trying to cut out on. Milk is also decent, but again think about your goals and don't drink too much.

Make sure you count your calories, its honestly really important:

Bulking TDEE+some (usually 500, but 200-500 will work)
Cutting TDEE-some (same rules apply)

>What's TDEE?
Read the sticky

Also protip if you like peanut butter you're sorted, its really calorie dense with a lot of protein and not much of the bad stuff.

Make sure you read the labels on everything you buy.

Hope this all helps brah
>>
>>37783276
That was means to reply to my post with the infographic on
>>
>>37783276
Chicken is disgusting
>>
>>37783346
How can you not like chicken? It tastes awesome.

If you're OP, there's loads of other stuff you can have instead (tuna, beef, probably other shit that I don't know because I like chicken and tuna)

If you're not OP, what do you eat instead? Wanna expand my diet a bit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.