[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is in the wrong here?Water right after waking up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: qw.jpg (34 KB, 830x203) Image search: [Google]
qw.jpg
34 KB, 830x203
http://www.dietoflife.com/see-what-happens-when-you-drink-wather-right-after-you-waking-up/
Is the article about water right after waking up then there is this comment pic related who disproves(?) it
>>
>>37782885
sounds about right
>>
>>37782901
WHO?
>>
>>37782885
fucking water is neutral on the pH scale (or should be) so adding a 7 ph to a 2-3 acid will not make it a 1 on pH
what retard wrote this?
now to counter an acid it is better to use a weaker acid than a base but this is brocience to the max
im triggered
also higher quantities of acid would be better because the more acidic the better it is to break shit down though it may damage the lining of the GI tract
>>
>>37783365
So the article is right?
>>
>>37783365
>>37783378

oh wait i misread that, yeah the water will lower the acidity, so the gastric pH will go up. so a weaker acid will make stuff dissolve much slower.

yeah the article is mostly right except for these
• If you are suffering from gastritis, continue your water therapy for 10 days..
• Diabetic patients need 30 days of morning water drinking.
• High blood pressure takes 30 days to get back to normal readings.
• Patients with tuberculosis should have this morning drinking for 90 days.

the constipation one is real though it depends on the cause.
water doesnt do shit for tuberculosis though.

the "wait time" has to be based on the amount of water consumed though. 100ml of water will pas faster than 1L

so technically theyre both right. as the comment states "large amount"
>>
File: 1460530216238.png (226 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1460530216238.png
226 KB, 512x384
sounds like some fucking broscience. Stop looking for shortcuts, sticking to the basics is what truly works. you can drink water whenever you want, it's fucking water
>>
>>37783415
>shortcuts
I dont look for shortcuts.Just things that can increase my wellbeing.
>you can drink water whenever you want, it's fucking water
Its proven that you shouldn't 1 hour before and after eating.
>>
>Haven't had a drink of water for 8-9 hours because sleep
>Wait a further 3 hours after eating to drink any water so that you don't upset your tummy
Wait, but wouldn't eating food also raise your gastric pH level? So you shouldn't eat food after you wake up either.

Ideally, the only thing you should consume all day is stomach acid so that you don't upset your gastric pH level. Because water is bad for you.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.