[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think is worse: To be overweight, or to be underweight/skeleton?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_m9z6aqSp921r7m4n9[1].jpg (15 KB, 420x431) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9z6aqSp921r7m4n9[1].jpg
15 KB, 420x431
What do you guys think is worse: To be overweight, or to be underweight/skeleton?

I am a skeleton, and I honestly think it's worse to be skeleton mode. Now obviously it's a lot better than being obese, but when you're a skinny guy no one respect you. You're seen and feel more like a child than a man. You can't really protect a girl if you have one. You may be her size or she could even be heavier than you.

At least when you're a bit overweight, you are treated like a man and respected. And of course if you do get fit, it's way more aesthetic to be builtfat than to be ottermode
>>
>>37782673
>builtfat more aesthetic than ottermode
0/10 b8
>>
fat , many people actually like fat hairy dudes . never seen a chick go for skeletons
>>
fat people naturally have more muscle than thin people weigh in total
>>
>>37782673
Underweight people save money on clothes and look decent in them. If lean bulking, a skeleton will never have a gut that really sticks out. They can run reasonably quickly, which is useful some life-or-death situations.

Overweight people will get crazy big calves once they slim down. However, they will not be particularly muscular if they haven't done any strength training, so they will just have to bulk back up again. Fatties have to worry about loose skin too.
>>
>>37782711
Yeah far hairy guys are masculine
>>
>>37782711
yeah, what's up with this bullshit?
>>
At least if you are skinny you can just gain muscle if you really try.
If you are obese NOTHING will fix your flappy stretched skin flaps
>>
>>37782755
Hair and girth = masculinity
>>
>>37782673
>skeletor
Probably shit frame forever due to not growing and having low test
>fat
Probably will have messed up hormones forever, insulin sensitivity is a given and probably also aromatises more test into estradiol
>>
>>37782673
It depends on how tall, and how fat really.

Tall skellys can pull mad fucking pussy if they take care of yourself. If you're average height and skelly, contemplate suicide (or just lift). If you're a manlet, you're fucked.

For fat people, be funny and stay under 300 pounds. Every loves a fat funny guy. If your personality is shit and your fat girls will treat you like you have leprosy. But fat funny guys get girls they have no business getting. But they're funny and people like to be around them so they pull pussy.

As for me? I'm average height, skelly on a bulk and my personality is shit plus I'm also ugly. So I lift mainly to cure depression and forget that I"m alone. There's no fixing what I've got.
>>
>>37782711
Yea no girl on earth is attracted to any male model. Delusional fatties
>>
>>37782873
>Every loves a fat funny guy
No one likes this, skeletons can pull pussy regardless of height as long as you're not autistic.
Fat people better be bringing something serious to the table, only fat dude i know that had regular girlfriends had a fat fucking dick like a childs arm, just flopping around all over the god damn place.
>>
>>37782819
I wonder what is the point of no return as far as loose skin goes. Just how fat do you have to be?
>>
If you're fat you just have to go full alpha

Tony Soprano mode
>>
>>37782711
tons of girls go for skeletons provided they aren't nerdy autists
t. former skeleton
>>
>>37783101
You were the nerdy autist yeah?
>>
>>37782711
you're confusing straight women with gay men
>>
File: smbc-evolution-2.png (347 KB, 684x1135) Image search: [Google]
smbc-evolution-2.png
347 KB, 684x1135
>>37782673
worse to be overweight:
>fatness makes your face look worse
>fatness makes your dick look smaller
>fatness associated with laziness
>fatness associated with gluttony
>fatness associated with lack of self control
>fatness associated with weakness
plus health issues with being a fatty are worse and more likely than with being a skeleton.

>it's way more aesthetic to be builtfat than to be ottermode
maybe to the gay guys into bears, but most women definitely enjoy ottermode more than builtfat.
>>
>>37782673
I-is my ban done?
>>
>>37783278
>implying bodybuilding to THIS extant really matters
If you have lean muscle and your around 12-15% body fat your automatically 8/10
>>
>>37783554
im not sure why you replied to me given my post doesn't have anything to do with bodybuilding.
>>
File: 1467529675077.png (279 KB, 684x1135) Image search: [Google]
1467529675077.png
279 KB, 684x1135
>>37783278
ftfy
>>
>>37783043
I think it depends on how rapidly you lose the weight, the faster you lose it more floppy floppy
>>
>>37785222
no, that's false. your skin stretches when you get fat and this process is to a large extent irreversible. how you lose the weight doesn't really matter because the damage has already been done when you got fat. it's true that to a small extent the skin can tighten again, but this has nothing to do with the speed of weight loss.

the bottom line is that if you were fat as fuck you'll need surgery.
>>
>>37782673
If I had to pick one of the two, I'd become a skelly and immediately get bulking.
>>
>>37785211
10/10
>>
Ottermode is an amazing place to be, plus the fact that you have a low bodyfat means that your bone structure will be more prominent, which will improve your face. Also, excess bodyfat encourages the production of oestrogen, which is doubleplusungood.
>>
I just had a thought, what would happen if a skelly took roids?
>>
I'd say it's worse to be a Skelly for a similar reason you said

Nobody respects you if you're small as a male, at least if youre fat you have that mass, and can defend yourself

Also it's almost normal to be fat now, whereas skellies still get shit on freely
>>
>>37782673

For men - overweight
For women - overweight

It's never attractive to be fat. Meanwhile, Tom Hiddleston is fucking Tayor Swift. Just saying.
>>
>>37782673
But it's waaaaay easier for you to get into a good shape.
>>
>>37782673
Overweight is definitely worse. Basic shit like getting off the couch or bending over to grab something that fell becomes increasingly annoying the more space you take up and the less flexible you get.

Fat fucks are definitely not more respected than skelingtons.

Either way, even if they both suck the same, just in different ways, the goal should be to fix the problem. Fat fucks are worse-off once more. They have to overcome an addictive behavior and the end-results might still be shit because of loose skin or permanent health damage. Depending on how fat you were, it can also take ages to get back to human size.

A skelington just has to eat more and they'll look average 2-3 months later MAX, cause that's enough time to gain like 10kg.
>>
>>37785332
>doubleplusungood
no need to show off here, it's not /lit/
>>
>>37782673

Distance runner skelly here. Never done well with most women, but slay cardio bunny puss if they know your times. Competency at something popular trumps aesthetics for many women. Weigh 145 lbs/65kg at 6'/ 1.78m tall with under 10% body fat measured by electric node for what it's worth.
>>
>>37782673
being skinny fat.
>>
>>37785211
kek/10
>>
>>37785613
1.78 is 5'10
>>
>>37785332
>>37785591
It's funny, because he's a faggot for saying it, and you're a faggot for thinking he could be showing off.
It's literally a word invented to show control of language to make people stupid and complacent.
>>
>>37782673
Neither is as bad as being skinnyfat

>when you're skelly you just have to eat everything and you'll look fine
>when you're fat you just have to stop eating everything and you'll look fine
>when you're skinnyfat, if you stop eating everything you'll look skelly; likewise, if you start eating everything you'll look fat

Skinnyfat is literally hell
>>
>>37785733

Sorry, metric isn't my usual measure. Probably could have just googled...

6' and 145 are the most accurate. Whatever the metric equivalent is.
>>
>>37785795
skinnyfats can just keep doing what they're doing and as long as you lift, you'll eventually look good

it won't happen in 3 months though, just like it won't happen for fatties or skelingtons
>>
>>37785837
To be fair Skellies even with average genes and test if they gain enough weight and lift heavy can look good within 3-4 months and this is evidenced by the few guys that post here on CBT that even did SS+GOMAD and look pretty good. But yes it's a long ass process unless you roid.
>>
>>37782673

when i was 85kg (~190lbs), never had any negative attention unless my shirt came off and my tits were on display. being fun, sociable and smart (so i've been told) kinda made up for my lackluster appearance. got friend zoned a lot.

now i'm 63kg (140lbs) and things are more or less the same except less friend zoning, either they're interested or not and they're not afraid to let you know (they must been trying to not hurt my fat feelings before so we end up as friends). catch people looking at me but they were doing that when i was fat (hopefully its in a more positive light now).
>>
>>37785886
Skeletons will always have small frames and low density since they grew up with little test and GH
>>
>>37786133
That fucking sucks
Is it even possible to look big with a small frame?
>>
>>37782837
Skeletor with fucked frame, flared ribs, and bent ass spine here. I haven't had a gf since 8th grade.
>>
>>37786150
Depends on what you mean by big

You'll never have the same potential as a guy who grew up eating well, no, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't maximize your training and eat a lot so as to grow as much as you can.
>>
>>37786133
>fatties will try and defend this
>>
>>37786271
It's true though. It isn't exactly ideal to be fat either, but I think in some ways it is preferable, even if you will likely have problems with hormones later.
>>
>>37782720
Well yeah. They spend their days heaving an extra hundred pounds or so of fat around with them, course that builds some muscle.
>>
>>37786300
Sperm production, proper working penis, testosterone.
All higher in skinny or fit people.

HGH is the only thing you may have an argument with, but flat out testosterone is less concentrated in fatties due to having so much estrogen.

Even if their total body contains more, they will never have the physical effects of a skinny with less, but nearly no estrogen in their system.

The only reason fatties have higher skeletal density is from HGH alone, the stress during puberty causes it.

But is it really worth it since by the time you're 20 you already have the heart and blood vessel degradation of someone who is 30 possibly even 35?
If I can find it there was an article about how a large portion of the young adult males in 1st world countries are developing ED from excessive fat.
>>
>>37782873
I wonder if this is why Boogie got a wife. I'm sure he's over 300 pounds though
>>
>>37785269
w e w L a d !
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.