[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ related movies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: post.jpg (766 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
post.jpg
766 KB, 1920x1080
What are some good /fit/ related movies? I'm looking for anything that embraces the personal growth that comes with personal fitness, or maybe just some kickass shit like the Mad Max movies.

Pic very related, its from Teddy Bear (2012). I suggest you watch the short is was expanded off of, Dennis (2007), if you like that then dive right into Teddy Bear. Its a very touching story of mutant getting QT3.14 asian GF and finally making it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E
>>
>>37781737
Notbad.jpeg
>>
>>37781737
Try Warrior, or Bronson
>>
>>37781737

"PAIN AND GAIN"

just lift, bro
>>
>>37782757
This
>>
* The Big Hit with Mark Wahlberg has some /fit/-related scenes ... his character though is milquetoast

*Here Comes The Boom ... Kevin James gets in shape for MMA ... kinda gets between builtfat and bearmode

*Bigger Stronger Faster a must see

*Pumping Iron of course

*Generation Iron is entertaining
>>
Why was Dennis so pathetic??
>>
Rambo 3
>>
>>37781737
Off topic question, I recently started lifting a couple of months ago, Do people that big really get treated that way? and if so how do i stop myself from getting that big?
>>
>>37781737
I think this dude was in the Fast and Furious movie with Gina Carano
>>
>>37783252
Yep, he was one of the henchmen
>>
>>37782857
He's the typical /fit/ poster, even if anybody ever made it they would still be crippled by autism.
>>
>>37783050
Don't worry: you won't get that big
>>
>>37783050
Yes, just like we discriminate against fat people. You won't have it thrown right in your face, but assholes will talk behind your back. People just don't understand the amount of dedication it takes to get that big.
>>
>>37782757
On second watch I realized pain and gain is literally anti fit. The entire message of the movie is that fit people are meatheads and incapable of coherent thought. Seeing pictures of the men the movie is based on and realizing they are ugly as sin is pretty depressing too.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.