[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trade /fit/ snack tips with me brehs. I don't have anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: POS.jpg (333 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
POS.jpg
333 KB, 2000x2000
Trade /fit/ snack tips with me brehs.

I don't have anything besides Greek yogurt, string cheese, and home made beef jerky for all my daily sodium at once.

And if any of you want to make your own:
>get 1 lb of cheap non-fatty beef like flank steak or london broil cut
>place it in the freezer for 20 minutes beforehand to make it easier to cut if you want
>cut slices about 1/8" but no thicker than 1/4", or whatever you pervs like
>make 1.5 cups of whatever marinade you like
>I usually use worcestershire sauce with 2 tbs of honey and 1 tbs of red pepper flakes OR teriyaki sauce (water it down if you buy the glaze)
>also everything tastes better with 2 cloves of garlic
>let marinate for min 4 hours - overnight
>next day
>preheat oven to its lowest setting (mine is 170F)
>you'll be propping your oven open a bit so it acts like a dehydrator
>drape your wet beef over the racks
>or if you don't feel like cleaning you can use foil but you run the risk of cooking your beef instead of drying it. If you do this then limit yourself to one rack and keep it close to the coil.
>use a wooden spatula or something and prop the oven open a couple inches
>leave it in there for a minimum of 4 hours
>if you use foil feel free to flip it when the top looks dry

Pic semi related: it's overpriced trash
>>
That's good advise man I wanted to buy some Jerky on my break today but it's all so damn expensive, I was wondering about making my own

I don't really have any tips to offer
>>
>>37781649
Almonds all day. I drink whole milk sometimes as a snack. Peanut butter is good. Yogurt is good.
>>
>>37782063
I-I'm allergic to almonds. Will C-cashews work?
>>
>>37782080
Looks about the same.

1 oz of almonds has 6g of protein, 7% calcium, and 6% iron. Cashews are 5g/1%/10%
>>
>>37781649
Can't understand why these are all so overpriced
>>
>>37781649
Certain brands of tuna can get you 45 g protein for 180 calories,
>>
Snacking is bad for insulin sensitivity, digestion and protein synthesis. Eat bigger meals every 4 hours
>>
>>37781649
is marination necessary. Like the flavor of beef and generally don't like marination.
>>
giant green smoothies

>8oz OJ
>unsweetened yogurt
>a banana
>spinach
>ice

Tastes great and it'll run through you like a pirate's sword
>>
>>37783366
lol u a rookie at knowledging things
>>
I munch at dehydrated squid, for only 1 dolar you get 20g or prot at 180~200 calories
>>
>>37781649
chickpeas 1 can small
peas 1can small
kidney bees 1can small
200g of feta
half of citron
2 garlic cloves
lil bit onion.not cooked

unusual taste, but you get all kinds of protons and it fills you up

the citron acts as an anti spoilage thing and also supplys vitmin c

the onion is great since when its raw, its like natures anti-biotic

its kind of chewy too.lasts me for 5 days.
>>
add a scoop of oat powder to your whey shake
Tortillas are cheap and can be bought in bulk and eating quick and cold
Obviously trailmix is great, i always have it at hand for a quick snack
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.