[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys deal with the "muchies" after getting high??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
How do you guys deal with the "muchies" after getting high??
>>
File: Cantalope.jpg (43 KB, 432x581) Image search: [Google]
Cantalope.jpg
43 KB, 432x581
>>37781088
Eat cantaloupe, thats what I'm munching on rn
>>
I graduated highschool and stopped being degenerate
>>
>>37781088
>getting high
>making it
>>
File: 1462131714521.jpg (16 KB, 221x246) Image search: [Google]
1462131714521.jpg
16 KB, 221x246
>>37781088
Why not just get high before your scheduled meal?
>>
>>37781088
You need to be over 18 to use 4chan
>>
>>37781159
Smoking after eating feels so good mang.
>>
>>37781088
killyo self son, only losers get high
>>
Just don't eat OP. If you have the munchies and start eating you're never going to stop so you just can't start eating and it'll be much easier to overcome.
>>
>>37781088
If you smoke so much that eating after getting munchies is a problem, then you aren't going to make it.

If you're an adult getting high, or even drunk, should be irregular.
>>
>DUDE WEED LMAO
commit suicide
>>
Make sure you have food that you can eat a shit ton of and count afterwards

Raspberries taste fucking great stoned and have like no calories

I basically just eat fruit and greek yoghurt
>>
>>37781088
I don't get high
>>
>>37781088

Plan your meals around it dumbass.
>>
>DUDE WEED LMAO

Faggot
>>
>>37781262
>>37783129
lol nerds
>>
>>37781088
I stopped smoking weed because I wanted to make it.
>>
>>37781147
>>37781156
>>37781173
>>37781186
>>37781262
get over yourselves hehe xd
>>
>>37781088
I don't get high, you weak pleb.

>wow, so edgy, he smokes weed everyone, so cool, what a rebel.
>>
>>37781088
Eat some food
>>
mangoes....bananas with cinamon...
>>
>>37783312
You are more childish than op m8o, hope you are aware of that.
>>
>>37783312
>being this insecure
>>
>>37781088
I find not being a degenerate renders both a non-issue.
>>
God damn /fit/, this is why this board blows. Don't fucking lose your minds over whether or not he smokes weed, if you're above it you'd just ignore the thread.

Instead, maybe answer his question?

On topic:

Sugar-free jello is god tier, esp. mixed with flavoured greek yoghurt.
Cottage cheese also. Grapes, and protein shakes made with a couple frozen bananas are good too.

Seriously though, a bit of weed is probably ok as long as you keep a cap on it. Not daily, but weekly or so. Examine.com has good info on the stuff if you want to be properly informed.

Also, weed + caffeine + modafinil is a pretty god-tier pwo.
>>
>>37781088
Celery and hummus
>>
File: 1467472517284.png (127 KB, 637x592) Image search: [Google]
1467472517284.png
127 KB, 637x592
FRUITS

FRUITS ARE SO GOD DAMN GOOD IF YOU KNOW WHERE TO GET GOOD PRODUCE

grapes, strawberries, kiwis, and especially mango are the best.
also there's a technically not proven theory that eating mango bout an hour before smoking gets you higher
>>
File: wulf-lx-main-New-422x517_large.jpg (30 KB, 374x423) Image search: [Google]
wulf-lx-main-New-422x517_large.jpg
30 KB, 374x423
Intermittent Fasting by default works really well in combo with weed.

Seriously, if you get high right at the beginning of your eating window then you can sit there and eat 2000+ calories and be in perfect adherence to your tdee/diet anyway. Makes for an amazing feasting experience. Obviously just make sure you don't keep complete junk in the house, which you shouldn't be doing anyway regardless of if you smoke or not.

As far all the str8edge vs 2edgy shit...don't knock it till you try it. I thought it was some illicit danger gonna get addicted reefer madness shit my whole life. Tried it for the first time at 29 years old (legal OTC where I live). It's no worse than getting the occasional buzz from alcolhol, except with virtually zero caloric or nutritional drawbacks. And the high feels significantly better than alchohol intoxication imo. No hangover. List of pro's goes on and on.

Honestly those that have never tried it and think >never gonna make it look the exact same as your mom telling you not to take creatine because you'll get roid rage. Your lack of knowledge is showing.
>>
>smoke errday 420 blaze it
>still not hungry
fucking scrubs git gud
>>
>>37788611

I think Sativa vs Indica makes a big difference on munchies as well. During the day if I smoke I stick with sativa for them concentration and motivation gains. Come night time, especially if intermittent fasting as mentioned, Indica for them creativity and chill mode cooking gains. All my best protein cookie/cheesecake recipes and shit come from those nights where I'm high as hell doing mad scientist shit with protein powders. That cinnamon roll protein cheesecake, fuuu
>>
>>37781088
>smoke weed (preferably a sativa strain)
>get munchies
>stuff your face with a bunch of protein (fish, peanut butter and skinless chicken titties are ideal)
>hit the weights like a motherfucker
>enjoy your gains.
>>
>>37781175
>smoke weed
>eat until you're uncomfortably full
>smoke a little more to feel less full
>eat a little more
>repeat
>>
>>37781088
You have to fight the munchies, I used to get crazy munchies but eventually trained myself to not eat high to the point that now my appetite dies when I'm high cuz my body doesn't associate the feeling of being high with eating. Kinda just conditioned myself or maybe I just really don't want to fuck up my cut lol

Good luck !
>>
I don't get munchies because the only drugs I use are psychedelics, dissociatives, and empathogens.
>>
Just deal with it, OP. Or smoke before the meal. This shouldn't even be a problem if you want to make it and not stopping smoking weed.

Matter of fact, what did you expect the replies were going to be?
>>
>>37785016
Can you explain bananas with cinnamon?

It sounds like something your family teaches you about and I'm white
>>
>>37786014
Care to elaborate on the effects of modafinil, particularly in that combo?
>>
>>37788691
Cooking while high is so fun
>>
>>37789591
How high do you get when you lift?

I would be scared of injuring myself either with a weight or bad form
>>
>>37792954
ive noticed i cant do compounds or anything as well as i can when im sober but when doing something simple like pullups i can do more when im stoned than sober. cant explain it tee bee aytch
>>
dude weed lmao
>>
File: tbh.jpg (345 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tbh.jpg
345 KB, 1920x1080
>have low appetite
>constantly struggle to get enough food to get hueg
>start smoking weed
>gains through the roof
>people telling me i'm getting swole
>new PRs every week

ngl, feels good af man
>>
Be a man and eat. How do you think phelps managed to eat 7,000Cal a day?

Also, it should be a pleasure, everything is more delicious after the herb
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 600x750
>>37794634
Pic related
>>
plan on it. eat fruit and healthy shit.
>>
>tfw get mad booze munchies
>tfw also get mad weed munchies
>today my gf's brother invited me out and I got completely cross faded
>munchies from hell emerged

I went to sleep for Luke five hours after so I'm guessing that's the solution.
>>
>>37788691
You sound like a looser, js.
>>
>>37781088
No one thinks you're edgy for bragging about smoking weed on a Polynesian Antique Collecting Board.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>37786014.
Oh boy reddit strikes again! You righteous pricks are killing /fit/.
>Giving in to this child's stupid cry for attention
>>
>>37781088
By not getting high, you degenerate.
>>
well i haven't smoked since last summer, but weed actually gets rid of the munchies i usually have when i'm sober

so
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.