[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any actual definitive evidence that steroids are bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: _20160702_232812.jpg (203 KB, 1071x1243) Image search: [Google]
_20160702_232812.jpg
203 KB, 1071x1243
Is there any actual definitive evidence that steroids are bad for you? Every roider I see looks and acts like they are in great health.
>>
File: Wakemeup.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Wakemeup.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>37779869
They're great for you, not a single side effect
>>
Be more specific.
You're average test-e cycle with proper pct probably wont do you much harm (people have been doing it for a long time)...perma-cycling massive doses of test and anabolics for decades will probably do you a mischief (heart problems etc).
>>
>>37779969
Fpbp
>>
i'd say if you take steroids like pro body builder, you'll lose approximatively 10 years of life and have some severe side effects, kidney, heart problem etc.

But if you take only the average dose, even for years, with a good and healthy lifestyle, it won't do much.
>>
Why can't you use google?

Is it that hard to let go of your confirmation bias?
>>
A small cycle or two?
No major problems

Massive cycles?
RIP

Also for fuck's sake, make sure you get your heart and shit checked up first. And make sure you have a professional monitoring you.
>>
>>37779869
>Every roider I see looks and acts like they are in great health.
You don't see the others because they are dead.
>>
Is there any actual definitive evidence that solariums are any worse than suntanning? Every govt agency I see acts like they are mini-chernobyls.
>>
>>37779869
its very easy to look good on social media.
>>
>>37779869
every HAES acts like they are in great health too
>>
>>37779869
They're dangerous for non-medical people to use because you need to be monitored by a medical professional who knows what they're doing with the shit so you don't fuck yourself up. Even then you can't totally predict what the long-term side-effects are going to be. How will you feel when you're only 50 years old and are told that you now have a fucked-up heart because you used steroids when you were younger? How will you feel when you get bitch-tits because you used? Don't ask the steroid fags about this shit because they'll tell you there's ZERO risk and just go ahead an use the shit, but what they can't tell you is that their brains now work differently because of the steroids, they're addicted to using them, and they're incapable of saying anything negative about them anymore.

You want the straight shit on steroids? Go find an endocrinologist and ask him, don't ask /fit/ or anyone else on the Internet.
>>
>>37779869
The evidence for test is only correlational not causal which means technically no. Also prescription test cycles in men with low test are considered extremely safe. So if you aren't going wild with it then yes I will bet money it's "safe" but everything has its risk I suppose
>>
>>37781071
>Cycle or two
What's the point?
getting off the gear will set you back on your pre-gear look, and you roided for nothing.
Or, if you count that one summer you looked better than anyone shirtless good payoff.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.