[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to gym on a Saturday >It's filled with fucking normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: kuu2rbR.jpg (295 KB, 968x672) Image search: [Google]
kuu2rbR.jpg
295 KB, 968x672
>go to gym on a Saturday
>It's filled with fucking normies
>>
Friday nights and Saturdays are my favourite.
>Barely anyone
>You know everyone there has nothing going on in their life as well
>Saturday seems to be cougar day
>>
>>37779650
Normies are he worst. I saw a guy with his girlfriend And they were both trying to squat a curl barbell. He had on running shoes and his stance was horrid. His feet were so far apart and his knees were nearly touching. It's as if he was a newborn deer.
>>
I mainly only see black dudes at my gym on Friday and Saturday nights

VERY RARELY are there any women, women always have something going on i guess.
>>
Weekends seem to have less people overall but a higher percentage of normies, at least where I go.
>>
>>37779650
Just go early in the morning. Normies have to sleep off their Friday night.
>>
>>37779708
Because all the autists go Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
>>
>>37779735

No, all the autists go Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
>>
>>37779735
>>37779756
I'm an autist and I go Saturday, Monday, Wednesday, so there. Showed you fuckers.
>>
My gym is getting so over crowded it's ridiculous. A year ago it was perfect. Now any time during the week between 3-8pm you can't get a squat rack or any vital shit. There are practically lines for benches.

What the fuck do I do? It's winter here, this summer will be even worse
>>
>>37779650
Usually go Saturday mornings but today I went lunchtime

>Plates everywhere on the floor. No one puts things away.
>No one using space efficiently. No please don't drag that bench here, there are people using that space.
>PTs everywhere who at my gym are more aggravating that the most ignorant normies.
>>
>>37779764
Put a squat cage in the basement of the house you own.

Don't own a house? Maybe you should be more focused on your career than your lifting.
>>
>>37779779
I do own a house you simpleton. My career is great. How sad are you?

>Enjoy gym atmosphere when not crowded
>Enjoy cardio bunnies
>Enjoy lifting with friends
>Enjoy having access to a huge range of equipment for $15 a month

B-b-ut anon I squat by myself and shitpost after

Get out more. Jesus
>>
>>37779801
>Enjoy lifting with friends

You're posting on /fit/ on a saturday. We know that's not true.
>>
>>37779686

How are noobs "normies"?

You're taking about a noob. A normie is just a guy who's well-adjusted to society, got his shit together and is happy. But because you can't criticize such people - only envy them - you have to beat up on noobs instead, which makes you pretty much the gym asshole. What a bitter, sad life you lead.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.