[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people insist fast food doesn't taste good nice meme,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: del-taco.jpg (37 KB, 550x444) Image search: [Google]
del-taco.jpg
37 KB, 550x444
>people insist fast food doesn't taste good
nice meme, nu-males
>>
Guaranteed replies! xDd
>>
I ate quinoa with sweet potatoes for breakfast
Then I had Wendy's chicken sandwich with diet coke and fries for lunch
I want to have chicken parmasean with rigatoni for dinner

Would that be okay?
>>
>>37779614
IIFYM
>>
>>37779559
Ugh, so gross (you sound like a trump supporter). You're probably programmed to want that garbage because you watch TV. I can even remember the last time I had fast food.
>>
>>37779834
this and if it doesn't go over your calorie intake for the day. If you're cutting you might regret the wendy's later on but you'll be fine if you stay under your TDEE
>>
>>37779559
depends on the place. McFat or BK taste like legitimate shit, while other places are amazing.
>>
Fast food beef tastes fine going down. The bread they use is always a sugary empty white waste of time. It would cost them like $0.25 a unit to start using proper heavy rye or pumpernickel or at least whole wheat bread for buns, but they don't.

Then, it's that sour greasy fat slick oozing from your mouth pores at 4:00 that isn't so good. Regrets guaranteed.
>>
>>37779559
its not that it doesnt taste good, its that proper food is a lot better

it has it's appeal though, i think every one craves it once in a while. if i eat it too often it starts getting bland and boring though
>>
Real burgers are better almost 100% of the time compared to fast food.

Fast food tacos and burritos are fucking good though. Del Taco is my jam.
>>
>>37779933
>It would cost them like $0.25 a unit to start using proper heavy rye or pumpernickel or at least whole wheat bread for buns, but they don't.

well when they sell a bazillion units a day that's like 900 bazillion dollars

so basically ur dumb
>>
>>37779559
but it doesn't. most of the times it's not even properly heat up and if you don't buy the most expensive hamburgers ur basically eating something worse than what a 10y.o would cook
>>
If your restaurant meal is under $10 it's shit
>>
>>37779949
>if i eat it too often it starts getting bland and boring though
Literally any and every food - no matter how healthy or junk.
>>
File: 20141110_001813.jpg (618 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20141110_001813.jpg
618 KB, 2048x1152
learn to cut

you can literally cut on this

8x every day

expensive tho
>>
It does taste good, but it is true that once you learn how to eat better, all that crap isn't as blissful as it once was and the experience is overall negative since you feel shameful afterwards.
>>
>>37779879
Go trump. Fuck you pussy keep eating lentil beans. Lmao who tf says "Ugh, so gross" Lmao you a bitch.
>>
>>37779559

who ever said fast food doesn't taste good? dumbfuck.
>>
File: american food in a nutshell.jpg (275 KB, 1012x1131) Image search: [Google]
american food in a nutshell.jpg
275 KB, 1012x1131
>800cal for burger
>2g trans fat
>these trash-tier ingredients
>plus a drink (probably regular), fries, and a taco

>$3.99

good lord, how is this legal?
>>
>>37780744
D I S G U S T I N G
I
S

G
U
S

T
I
N
G
>>
>>37779559
Most doesn't
Almost all mom and pop burger joints are amazing. mcdonalds is shit, bk is shit, carl's jr isnt horrible. Wenddy's isnt horrible. In n out has good (overrated, but good) burgers, and SHIT fries. 5 guys is amazing.

Most mexican fast food is shit, except chipotle and qdoba (chipotle is a meme, but i prefer qdoba, and has less sodium).

Afaik all chinese fast food is utter shit.

There used to be a place that served thai street vendor food that was really good.. Idk if you can call that fast food.

Subway a shit.
Togo's used to be good, now it sucks.

Most franchise pizza a shit, and pizza is retardedly easy to make to your exact preference so.. I rarely go out for the 'za.. Waste of money and inferior to my own..

White castle is shit too.
>>
There is fast food that tastes good and some that isn't, just as there is home made food that tastes great and home made food that tastes shitty.
Generally, fat, sugar, roasting flavor, salt and spices make food taste good.
The only problem is that some people don't know moderation and eat way too much fat and sugar.
>>
File: ebv71CSI.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ebv71CSI.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>37780744

>Onions: onions
>Tomatoes: tomatoes
>>
File: 1455213285574.png (192 KB, 501x445) Image search: [Google]
1455213285574.png
192 KB, 501x445
Wendy's chili is god-tier fastfood.You can get right the fuck out of my face if you disagree.
>>
>>37779559
It tastes fucking delicious and I miss it so bad
>>
>>37779559
Taco bell is legit as fuck, everything taste good, you can actually meet some of your macros so it's not the most horrible thing in the world.
Jesus if only they didn't have baja blast, that shit is my weakness.
>>
Most just doesn't anymore. Since I started cooking for myself and discovered spices, nothing compares. Except when my roommate or his mom cooks.
>>
>>37780744
that burger is top tier senpai
>>
>>37780931
breh, remember when they had the dr. pepper float freezy thing?
>>
yes fast food is good for you and taste great. Enjoy your easy macros such as those from a McDouble™.

Thank you McDonalds™ for the tasty Gains™
>>
>>37779559

I remember I used to get fast food after going to clubs and drinking

in hindsight I was fucking myself over so badly, calories from drinks is bad enough. now, I feel bad if I eat ANY junk food. even if I eat out it has to be something healthy like chicken breast.
>>
>>37780978
My fucking nigga, seriously I have to go through and be the dude whos like
>I said medium
>I know it comes with a large I said medium holy fuck
It's the only thing I can't justify, downing 500-600 calories worth of soft drink. I just order a water to go and cry a little inside.
>>
>>37780996
you posted in some thread i made earlier about not hitting calories without junkfood. you got that chilli recipie you posted about?
>>
>>37781026
Sure Anon, let me go get the list of stuff real quick. It involves about 10 cans of different beans, vegetables.
>>
Fast food is literally a perfect chemical combination of what tastes good. Literally a chemical burger. Pretty fucked up. I enjoy it.
>>
Del Taco only has two good things: the quesadillas and the fries.
>>
>>37781026
2 cans black beans
2 cans kidney beans
2 cans chili beans (note if on a cut switch this out, it's high sodium and mostly for flavor)
2 cans tomato sauce
2 cans Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies
3 lbs of hamburger (as lean as possible) or pork tips (pork tips take longer to cook) .
1 sweet onion
half a cup of honey (probably drop this altogether)
1 ancho pepper
1 spoonful of powdered garlic.

I highly suggest dropping all ingredients to half their size, it's a big pot that last me about 4 days.

Cook meat on high, while stirring regularly, drain meat, take diced onion and pepper and fry lightly with meat when it's almost finished.
Drain all beans, but chili beans for flavor, mix in. Stir regularly for about 5-10 minutes
Add in all tomato sauces and flavor.
Bring to simmer, continue stirring every 5 minutes, until total cook time hits 30.
Feel with finger for warmth, should be lightly hot and ready to go.

Don't use too many off brand products, especially the tomato sauce (taste super cheap and noticeable).

This comes up to roughly 650 calories per serving and gives you every amino strand in abundant amounts, while still having quite a few complete proteins. After two bowls in a day you will have more than hit every macro (within a 5-10% variable for just a few vitamins) vitamin D is the only thing missing in abundance which is pretty common, make sure to supplement or add cheese to chili.
I am than sitting at 1300 calories, I down a whey protein supplement at 220 calories, and feel completely full for the entire day.
I might eat an orange or two.
>>
>>37781255
Furthermore the only downside is the amount of sodium which is somewhat avoidable and still there in abundance.
You should be drinking water regularly, the potassium rich kidney beans should help balance this out with water retention.
>>
>>37781255
thnx breh, looks like it makes a lot haha
>>
>>37779559
tastes good, but I prefer to respect my body
>>
>>37781398
it does, if you tub it right it last for like a week also. Just add a little water than nuke it, stir really well.
I don't recommend eating it too many days in a row though m8, the fiber concentration will make your stomach sick as a dog.
I usually do 2 first day, than 1 every day after till it's gone. It's expensive at first, but if you eat it as intended less than 8 dollars a day for some awesome gains.
Take care! thnx for the interest
>>
File: comfy.jpg (372 KB, 1803x1351) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
372 KB, 1803x1351
>>37779559
>>37779559

> fast food job
> free meal every time I come in
> tfw I have never once taken it
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.