[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soooooo why is there no Sams for vegans? If Vegans want more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: vegan-certified-big.png (15 KB, 325x225) Image search: [Google]
vegan-certified-big.png
15 KB, 325x225
Soooooo why is there no Sams for vegans? If Vegans want more people to convert to vegan but won't lower there prices to be competitive, then why not make a store with bulk vegan products?
>>
File: 1411571479953 (1).jpg (27 KB, 616x402) Image search: [Google]
1411571479953 (1).jpg
27 KB, 616x402
>>37779105
>>
>>37779105
Because vegan and "organic" go hand in hand and "organic" is prohibitively expensive because of low crop yields, small production batches, and little demand

And I think organic stuff is marked up to insane prices because their customer base is willing to pay for a meaningless label
>>
>>37779105
because vegan bullshit fad diets will die soon

my dubs confirm that
>>
>>37779105
Cause they're dumb.
>>
Just like macs, it's just a meme for hipsters and they won't feel intellectually superior to you unless they're dropping dumb amounts of dosh on it.
>>
>>37779105
Vegans/strict vegetarians confirmed for having more mental problems:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evolutionary-psychiatry/201211/youre-vegetarian-have-you-lost-your-mind

Oh and also this. Check these Google search results:
https://www.google.com/search?q=vegan+diet+and+mental+health&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjjutqu3tXNAhUY12MKHRzuA1cQ1QIIbigA&biw=1920&bih=1053
>>
>>37779105
because vegans are retards. next question.
>>
Fad diets are made for profit; not to benefit the dieter.
>>
File: 1467463638733.png (562 KB, 500x552) Image search: [Google]
1467463638733.png
562 KB, 500x552
VEgANPOSTERS STOP
>>
>>37779632
THIS
>>
>>37779632
If you and every other dipshit on here didn't fill every thread about veganism (which I dare say are started by trolls 4/5 times) with replies there wouldn't be so many threads about veganism.

saged
>>
Too smart for vegans
>>
Idk.
>>
File: rich_piana_funny.jpg (23 KB, 659x483) Image search: [Google]
rich_piana_funny.jpg
23 KB, 659x483
>>37779134
woah nice trips bro
>>
Pro-tip: if you think these threads are started by actual vegans, and not trolls who know /fit/ gets triggered by veganism, you are an idiot.

Every board has one thing that triggers them and some jackass maes threads about it. Like, on /ck/ they'll make threads about ruining good stakes. On /r9k/ they have traps. And so on. Just... let it go, guys.

t. vegan who has started 0 of these threads and participated in 0 until now
>>
>>37780009
Nice quads dude
>>
>>37780222
Checked
>>
File: 1436393709375.png (73 KB, 755x1255) Image search: [Google]
1436393709375.png
73 KB, 755x1255
>>37780134
>>
>>37780293
Except they never break character and admit they're trolling. And at some point actual vegans take the bait and the ball gets rolling...
>>
File: db0.jpg (40 KB, 349x642) Image search: [Google]
db0.jpg
40 KB, 349x642
>>37780415
>admit they're trolling
That's just a vegan pretending he's a troll, anon. They're actually retarded.
>>
>>37780486
No but I understand that you get that impression, since your only interaction with people who identify as vegan is with retards. If you ever met a non-retarded vegan you wouldn't believe they're vegan. Cause they wouldn't just tell you for no reason.

(Vegan shitposting actually harms veganism by confirming every negative stereotype to the group of people most likely to embrace veganism: those who give a shit about their diet and put thought into it.)
>>
>>37779105
does anyone have like a cheatsheet on how to go vegan? I wanna try it for two months but don't really know what to eat
>>
>>37780771
No but I can give you a cheat-sheet on doing a plant-based whole foods diet, since that's the thing that's a diet while veganism is an ethical lifestyle choice.

1. Start slow and don't be a fanatic. Cut out all meat first. Then remove milk and dairy once you're used to no meat. Don't feel bad about cheating now and then.
2. Eat lots of nuts, seeds and legumes. Watch your macros: make sure you get the protein but don't overdo the carbs. All fats are now good fats, so feel free to up the fat intake.
3. Eat a varied diet, lots of different fruits and veg. You lift, you already know what's good for you, just eat that.
4. Stews with chickpeas, peas, beans, lentils, etc. are your friend. Serve with quinoa, wild rice or wheat berrier. Simple and nutritious.
5. Avoid meat-substitutes unless you have a fart fetish and hate real food. Most vegan meal plans avaliable online usually rely on these so you'll want to avoid them.
>>
>>37779762
That's absolutely fucking retarded.
Just stop making threads.

This board is for health. Veganism does not qualify.
>>
>>37780293
But OP is actually making a logical point
>>
Because people get off on paying more to feel smart and superior. Exactly the same marketing technique that apple uses.
>>
>>37781003
vegan here and I don't agree with your 5th point, tofu is great, seitan is great, tempeh is great, etc. (plus they're all protein PACKED)
and I've never experienced farting from meat substitutes or the ones i mentioned (substitutes being the ones that are store-bought)
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.